Juilan McMahon/Cole Turner

Nice pics Maria:D

HighlanderII- What happened to your aliens? I mean the blue ones always look like they have a lack of oxygen, but yours look way past that point. Why are they purple?

oh we have another colour of aliens now.

Purple are Super Mods. They can moderate in any forum.

I am to the point of boycotting Charmed. I can't believe they got rid of Cole. I'm so mad:angryfire

:( Me miss cole...:( :angryfire THEY SHOULDN'T OF GOT RID OF HIM!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :( He's so cute!!!

Agreed!!!

And Nip/Tuck is finally starting in the UK on Tuesday on Sky 1 so can't wait to get my Cole fix :D

Enjoy the Cole fix Maria;)

Nip/Tuck will give it in spades. You can also catch Julian on old Profiler ep. I watch them every evening on Court TV.:D

hmmm i neverwatched profiler - but Nip/Tuck is definetly fitting the bill :D

I have to resurrect this one as I am such a big fan of Julian's pecs, *ahem*, I mean his acting skills....

By far one of the hottest men ever to grace my Television screen, I have this kind of schoolgirl crush on the man, I have no control over it, it's like being 13 again!

I couldn't watch Nip/Tuck, my youngest son wouldn't allow me to stay up too late for lack of sleep but the clips I saw were tantalising to say the least!

Anyway, back to Charmed, Cole Turner is still one of my favourite villains, he just did it so well, I loved the eps where he was invincible and a little crazy to boot! Very good!

I'm so sad it's over... :(

xx

Adasunshine said:
Anyway, back to Charmed, Cole Turner is still one of my favourite villains, he just did it so well, I loved the eps where he was invincible and a little crazy to boot! Very good!

Cole was a VILLIAN? Huh? What? Did I miss the memo? LOL! As insane as it sounds, I can never see Cole as the bad guy. Why, yes those are rose tinted glasses I'm wearing! :D

Seriously though, he got over the 'demon' part of him pretty easily. He passed up several opportunities to hurt the girls and at least one to kill Phoebe. Everything he did after that was to be with her. Poor misunderstood hero, that's what he was. *g*

Maria8475 said:
Cole was a VILLIAN? Huh? What? Did I miss the memo? LOL! As insane as it sounds, I can never see Cole as the bad guy. Why, yes those are rose tinted glasses I'm wearing! :D

Seriously though, he got over the 'demon' part of him pretty easily. He passed up several opportunities to hurt the girls and at least one to kill Phoebe. Everything he did after that was to be with her. Poor misunderstood hero, that's what he was. *g*

I agree whole heartedly I could never really see him as a bad guy either. He had his bad boy side but he had a lot of good sides along with it. :D

But he was so good at being the bad guy with a weakness!

I loved it when he was trying to suppress Baltazaar, was amusing for me, it's why I loved him as the source, it was an internal battle but he did embrace his evil nature and in so doing, lured Phoebe to the dark side. That's an all consuming love they had there, it didn't matter whether they were good or bad, just together!

xx

See you say that but I loved Coop and think she ended up with the right person!

All consuming loves aren't healthy for the soul!

xx

Yep. The guy from Nip Tuck! He's a good actor! :D
He also starred in Fantastic 4, as Doom.
Mmmm!