Juilan McMahon/Cole Turner

imported_Bee

Who likes to play w/Legos
Juilan McMahon plays Cole Turner on Charmed. He is half demon and half mortal. Cole is my favorite character on the show. And it might have a little to do with the fact Juilan McMahon is so attractive:D

Here's a pic if you don't know what he looks like:D

Attachments

• 13sm[1].jpg
    13sm[1].jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,713
i think she did as a favor my posting a pic of Cole! ;) Of course I only say so because i know there are people (wikiberry for example) who haven't watched series 3 so would probably appreciate the visual aid. That's my only reason....honest!! :D

Seriously though pics might be a good idea, we'll have to see if we can find one for all the characters.

:star:

Hehe! You asked for it now Maria. She has a ton of those pics. We're gonna be flooded with them.

I'll post this one for her tho, the one she has is too large:)

Attachments

• jm98sm[2].jpg
    jm98sm[2].jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 35,783
Your right about the pic. And I know just the place to get ones of all the cast:D But, until then how about some more of Cole, just for wikiberry:D

Attachments

• cole 1.jpg
    cole 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 15,595
Originally posted by Bee
But, until then how about some more of Cole, just for wikiberry:D

awwww
thanks bee!!!

love the pics!
can't wait till series 3!!!

<sigh>
i need the cables...

:D :D :D

Here's another pic of Juilan that I just love. You can't see his face, but I don't mind;)

Attachments

• juilian 1.jpg
    juilian 1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,259
I happen to like the artistic compusition of the piece. The black and white was a good choice.....and what am I saying YES it's because he's on a bed:naughty: :naughty:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:

you DO have a LOT of pics of cole,
don't you bee.

are you gonna share any more with us???
(pleeeease????)

:D :D :D

Thanks for the pic, Kat.

And Bee yes let's have some more, these are great!

:star:

Yes she has a ton of them, and Yes she's gonna share them with us:)

From the minute we all started talking about a Charmed forum, Bee's been all a buzz (sorry, couldn't help myself :D) about having a place to post her Cole pics :)

Bee and I went to a Baseball game Friday night, then her girls came home from their dad's on Saturday, so It'll probably be a couple of days before she's back to full posting strength:)

It's 1 a.m. and I just got my babys asleep:D I'm so happy to have them home. And Kat's right it might be awhile til I'm at full strength, but I couldn't leave you all in the lurch with the Cole pics. I enjoy looking at them and I'm glad you do too;)

Here's a good one from season 3. Round them up Cowboy!!!

Attachments

• 11sm[2].jpg
    11sm[2].jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 558