Texane

Gizzymo

Me Loves Aeryn sun
are u an epy writer on these forums ..
just wondered ..
and if so do u know when the next farscapes are on in uk perhaps

I began as one, since I was the moderator. In season 3, moderator H_P_M took over that area. Look for her thread that shows the season index - it is an epy review of many of the new season 3 stuff.

Season 3 has been kind of hard for me to get into. I'm not thrilled about some . . . more than some of the areas the writers have gone to (killing Zhaan off; 2 Crightons; so much of Scorpius, and not enough of D'argo and Rygel; much too much of Stark; Jool).

I realise writers must invent new areas for each new season, but there is insufficient continuity now, at least for my taste. I still like the show, I'm just a little less interested.

We've also discussed in another thread that the show seems to have taken on a "mean" streak; certainly the humor appears meaner. Not everyone agrees with this, and there are clearly reasons in the story line for it; I just miss the real humor from the first two seasons that involved Crighton's earth experiences contrasted with his new alien life.

Just a few thoughts. :cool:

but like all good things they move on .. and i think its going to get better .. think of this as a transtion phase .. from one thing to another .. then step back and look closer . then u will see prolly lol
what i see all the time .. i friken love the show :D :D :p

I used to love it. Now I like it pretty much. :rolleyes:

I hope I'll learn to love it again . . . :blush:

and I was told that Jool came up with a Crightonism in an epy I missed . . . that is certainly a good sign in my book! :star:

The sad thing about Zhaan was it wasn't the writers fault was that Virgina Hey had medical problems and so she could no longer perform or something like that had to do with the makeup sooooo sad.

They didn't have to kill her off! :evil: Virginia Hey said she wanted to be a recurring character. She must have been able to handle the makeup for that amount of time.

:crying:

yah but agian remember this is scifi and the can bring anyone back cause it's SCIFI. lol.

Keep crossing, cause I read something not to long ago. Not sure if they can bring her back but that dosn't mean there not trying to make us look the other way ;). Cause Farscape likes to knock our shoes off and usually they succeed.

man you have to admit, gotta love the knocking you're shoes off MAN FARSCAPE IS (just speechless cause she feels that saying anything more will ruin the moment, lol)

i like most sifi shows out there and by far this one has moved me in many ways . i almost when watching it i really feel for them in dark moments and when aeryn and john first kissed .. it was like wow . i was so happy . cant really say why but i was happy .
all i an say is
FARSCAPE FOREVER!!

Oh do I hear you on that one Gizzymo. I have loved lots of other Scifi Shows, like to name a couple.....

Sliders
X-Files
SeaQuest DSD (DVD whatever close enough)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Poltergist The Legacy
First Wave..

Those our just a couple, well a lot of them but out of all them Farscape has placed a part in my life and just won't go away. Like when I was a kid I use to love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and like Farscape I wouldn't miss for the world and I bought everything. That and Pee Wee Herman Play House :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but after those shows I was never like that but then Farscape comes rolling onto my tv and BOOM I love the show and Im buying everything I can get my frelling hands on. Dren this show will always be a place in my heart just like lmfao pee wee and TMNT's..;)

i love them all ...
but f.s is no# 1 for me i just cant explain enough how much i like f.s !!!

Nither can I, and it's getting harder and harder to express the way I feel about Farscape, lmfao OH MY GOD I wish I could marry the frelling show, lol. (archs an eyebrow)

hehe .. would be conveniant hehe
frell it just marry ben and ill mary claudia lol

Well as much as that sounds great and fablous, lol...Ben is a lot older then me, which I don't care cause he is still handsome to me and well Claudia is not married yet :p :p :p :p but hell with it I'll just go along OKA When you wedding lol.

Oka that sounds like a good plan. (starts to come up with a good plan in how to become a shape shifter and turn into Ben's wife) lmfao

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Farscape 12