wow when was the last time some one posted here

Gizzymo

Me Loves Aeryn sun
am i the only one ??? dodododo u have enerted the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!:rolly2: :rolly2:

im here . just no ones posting no more ..
bah . hay have u heard about the last 4 epyys yet pk . oooooooommmmmmgggggggg the last eppy . haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghh

wicked wicked

No, and I'm trying very hard to avoid spoilers, so don't spoil me! (First and last time you'll ever hear me say that ;) ) I'm hoping I'll be able to download them soon. Got any ideas on where to go for that? Keep in mind I hate BearShare and I've done searches on Morpheus that keep turning up negative. :angry: Got any advice?

morh there there just enter Farscape in search and video in search criteria.

hey

yeh gizzy wher ya been?
me and pk hav been very busy droling.........i mean posting............:blush: lol

Speaking of which... *hands Chilly back her drool bucket* I washed it out. It was kinda full :D:blush::D

lol

thanks for that!
ure too late tho................i was in my bedroom last nite on the computer and i was updating my ben and vin sites...........unfortunately..........my room is now FULL of yucky substance.............lol

Eeeewwwwwww! Sorry I was too late. Try some pet cleaning stuff. Ususally gets gunk like drool just fine. :D

You notice? Now Gizzy's gone again! :crying:

The Twilight Zone's so quiet without you, Giz! Come back!

i is here my dear . i have just been busy boy at work . didnt get how till late yesterday .
sorry :)
will be posting tonight so speak to ya'll soon :D

I'm the lecherous old lady on the bboard (at least, on this bboard ;) ) and I'm 36. :crazy: Yes, I'm that old, but at least I've already graduated from college. I have friends who are still taking classes part time to finish. So at least I have that accomplishment under my belt....

won't mention what else might be under my belt. I'm not that lecherous :naughty:

lol

dang
im the youngest......i wanna be older! pfffffffft

hey ure not old
neither of u are! :)
age is only a numer! i was just curious coz i hate being the youngest.at college all my mates are lder.....so they always take the mick out of me! lol

No kidding... if Oz were here, she'd probably by the youngest, though. She doesn't sound like it, but she's only 18... well, 18 1/2. Her birthday's in July like mine :D

About being old... you did read my signature, didn't you?

Here's my motto: Be an adult, just don't get caught! :upto:

im 17............AND A HALF!!!!!!! lol
the half means a lot! lol

17 mmm . are u nice looking . lol only joking..
17 is cool ... not to young there either