Michael Shanks emergency, he'll be in SanDiego july 21

sha'uri's smile

Gate Groupie
Hi, I'm new here, but went to Gatecon last year and am going again this year. I know this might be alot to ask of a complete stranger but I really need help. If anyone who lives nearby the convention center would be willing to go and get his autograph for me and my friend, and I'm assuming yourself, I'll pay any and all costs to get in and for the photos to get autographed. He's supposed to be there July 21st, from 3-6pm, signing autographs. I just saw this information on the official website after my friend e-mailed me about it. For anyone who knows the show, you know this is a rare opportunity. I'm going to be on vacation at the time or else I'd go since I'm just in WA. If you think you might be willing to do this for me, please e-mail me and I'll do whatever it takes to assure you I'm serious.

Here's some of the info: Actor Michael Shanks, Dr. Daniel Jackson of Stargate SG-1, will make a rare public appearance at Comic-Con. Michael will be at the San Diego Convention Center on July 21 from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM, signing autographs
and meeting with fans! Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime event!

Here's the site address if you would like more info: http://comic-con.org

It would be really great if someone could do this for me, I just hope someone sees this in time. I really appreciate it!!! Thanks!:)

Kim

i am still begging and pleading for a person that is there and get some pics of the guy think of me when you make copies i would really appreciate it, never ask for auto photo from someone for me pics of him live in person is what i would like, will pay we can discuss contact me at

sbeat2000@aol.com

thanx

sue

Michael

Hi, well, it looks like I might have a friend who's going to the con anyway, so if he's there, she'll try to get an autograph, and pics, so I'll let everyone know what happens. I get back from my vacation on the 29th, so I'll post after that. Thanks for everyone's help. Kim/ SS

Re: Michael Shank

If you are going to be at the con why not get the autogrpah yourself?

KLW:evil:

autographed photo

Hi, well, I know it's been a while. A friend got me an autographed photo of him since I couldn't go and she got 2 pics of him at the table. I will be putting them up on my site. Feel free to copy them for your own personal use when they're up. It might be a while so keep checking. It's http://kimsadventures.com Have fun and you might have to refresh it to see all the pics, there's alot of them. Later, SS

Back