The Munchkin Song

Aing-Tii

gimboid goddess!
In Kryten's words:
Now for the extended version of The Munchkin Song. A symphonic masterpiece which I think in time is going to be up there....Up there in your loft with all the other unwanted junk.

In other words stuck in your head! :laugh: I didn't want to be the only one singing it for the next two weeks, either! :laugh2: So...

If you're in trouble, he will save the day
He's brave and he's fearless come what may
Without him the mission would go astray

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer
Without him life would be much grimmer
He's handsome, trim and no one's slimmer
he will never need a Zimmer

More reliable than a garden strimmer
He's never been mistaken for Yul Brynner
He's not bald and his head doesn't glimmer

Master of the wit and the repartee
His command of space directives is uncanny
How come he's such a genius, don't ask me

Ask Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer
He's also a fantastic swimmer
And if you play your cards right,
then he just might come round for dinner

No rhymes left now apart from Quimmer(? quiver?)
We hope they fade us out before we get too shlimmer(?)
Fade out you stupid blimmer......

There were a couple words I was unsure of. Maybe someone can help me out????
Enjoy......
Toodle pipski!

LOVE IT!!!!!! That was one of the best eps ever! How did you come up with the words? Fantastisch! (German)
Wie alt bist du? (German)

Jessa:blpaw:

Originally posted by Aing-Tii

More reliable than a garden's trimmer (?)
No rhymes left now apart from Quimmer(? quiver?)
We hope they fade us out before we get too shlimmer(?)

Garden strimmer for cutting grass?the others I think are OK without re hearing but BRAVO

:)
Glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was garden strimmer but I don't know what a strimmer is, never heard the word before. That sounds right, though.
The whole song is on the end of the last of season 7 tape, after the smeg-ups. I sat and wrote out the words. It's so funny it was worth it.
Sadly, for me anyway, the episode that song came from, Blue, is the only funny one in all of season 7. They were some really bad episodes, weren't they?!
Well, now I can't stop singing....he's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer......at least I know the lyrics now! :twirl: :laugh:

yeah after doing the main lawn with the big mower you get this little one that looks like a hoiover and has a whiiry tapey ribbon read thing to trim the edges (OMG im having a convers about STRIMMERS lol)

I think that's what we call a weed whacker or an edger in the US.
That's what's great about Red Dwarf, you get to talk about lawn mowing equipment with people around the world! :laugh:

I watched the Munchkin song again. It is hilarious every time! And still makes you sing it for days afterward! LOL!

LORD HELP US ALL! (Jessa runs away screaming and flailing her arms madly!)

funny thing as mish will testify is next day i had to help mow the lawn and used the ruddy thing after all (painful damn bits of red wire still stuck in legs)
so im not best pleased. but i was singing:D

AHHHHHH!! IT'S SKIP!!!!! AHHHHHH ( Jessa runs away screaming and flailing her arms madly)

I like your avater skip! it's very.....YOU!!!!

Jack in a yellow bra! hilarious! where did you think of the idea! :smilej: :twirl: :rain: :laugh: :circle: :coolorang :freak1: :smokin:

I am soooooo sorry! i just haven't had time to read every fic in the whole DAMN PLACE!!

*Calm down Jessa, Calm down Jessa!*

well im well into doublue figures. reading mine takes ages.... all up at gemmies sitre soon tho

Oh i love the munchkin song!! I think though that the bit that made me scream with laughter was where Lister dreamt he had been kissing Rimmer!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:laugh2:

I love that scene! It is so funny! Kissing Rimmer would certainly be a nightmare for anyone. :laugh2:

Lister/Rimmer, Craig/Chris do have great chemistry though. You could almost see it if Rimsey wasn't such gimboid.

Just reading the lyrics again and now I'm singing it. Uh oh! If you're in trouble..........

Doh!;):p

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

LOL honestly i can't stop laughing!!! That image will haunt me forever. It was such a shock when i first saw. I couldn't quite believe it. :laugh2:

Actuall i am glad they turned Rimmer back again. He needs to be at his most "gimboid" for the film but they better put Ace Rimmer in there as well though!!!