Would you like to have a Charmed forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dark_Evil_Lord

That's a mini forum for the Charmed section first right? I'm guessing it is!

LOL!! It better be! Considering we've already celebrated! :D

Cool and Crazy Charmed.

I'd vote for a final fantasy section. Especially In the movie section due to the fact that it's coming out as a movie! coming soon to Theaters near me.

Now of course I voted yes on Charmed love the show and piper's new power is not fire but rushing of molecules wich tends to make things explode. So she can freeze, stop thigs, or she can make things move quicker.

That was a great and very well put description of the show I enjoyed reading it and Lets just go to say I thought it as really good.

I heard a horrible thing. I heard the actress playing Pru is quitting! i told my sorce that there was no way - - that was ever going to happen but he said he read it in a newspaper. Now All I can hope to say is "don't believe everything you read." And cross my fingers.

- charmed forum has now been created. thanks everyone for your input in this. moderators will be sorted out for it soon ish.

- DEL, i see what you are saying about final fantasy but there are not enough posts on it to warrant a new forum. Adding new forums is only a good idea if it is going to encourage more discussion, there is plenty of room in anime to discuss FF to your hearts content.

Re: Cool and Crazy Charmed.

Thank you again padders. I was just to the site and I think we'll all do a good job discussing Charmed there:D

Originally posted by Asmiley
I heard a horrible thing. I heard the actress playing Pru is quitting! i told my sorce that there was no way - - that was ever going to happen but he said he read it in a newspaper. Now All I can hope to say is "don't believe everything you read." And cross my fingers.

I hate to bust your bubble Asmiley, but the rumor you heard was true :( If you want to talk about go on over to the mini-forum and I'm sure everyone will give you their opinions:D

Originally posted by padders
- DEL, i see what you are saying about final fantasy but there are not enough posts on it to warrant a new forum. Adding new forums is only a good idea if it is going to encourage more discussion, there is plenty of room in anime to discuss FF to your hearts content.

ok. but wat if i got enuf people ta post on the FF threads? And will the anime section split? Don't wanna sound pushy, but just wonderin if it eva will.

You should be she did alot of yelling. You'll like what I put though so please. oh and can you do some more? I wouldn't be part of the mob if I didn't ask just once. or twice or three times... Have you read mine yet? I have Little Bunny Fu Fu in my fuzzy wuzzy Thread.;)

I haven't been to the stargate forum yet, but when I do I'll read it for sure. Little Bunny Fu Fu is one of my daughters favs.:D

And I'm afraid Skip's just going to yell even more with the next section. It gets worse before I make it up to her:evil:

I'm scared to write the next part and post. My plot bunny is just being mischievous:D

Yes I read it and I loved it. I responded in the thread, but it was very funny and I want more:D

The bunny's plotting, which is never good. So, I think it will be tommorrow or the next day. I'm going to try to do it fast so I can get to the part that makes it up to her:D

Status
Not open for further replies.