Would you like to have a Charmed forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just checked my e-mail and this was the reply:

I have been watching the threads about this and will be adding a charmed forum shortly. I will have to talk to the moderators about what we want to do about moderating it.

thanks

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

VERY VERY VERY cool!!!!!!!

I think now would be a good time to thank jsc for coming up with the idea! Thanks a lot!

:star:

I ask for a FF forum , and i get no, and u ask for a charmed forum, and get yes! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Asgard says that if my FF section gets 250 posts, he'll ask PADDERS about it. But ya see, Padders hates me, cause I been so stupid in the past. I SO ANGRY! GRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry::angryfire:angry::angryfire

awww I'm sure Padders doesn't hate you!! Just outta curiousity, what did you do?

and this is gonna sound INCREDIBLY dense but what is FF??? Fan fic??

well it may help if you calmed down a little, angry probably isn't the best way to talk to Padders when you're asking for a favor!

Also are you the only person who wants a FF forum, if so then u can really understand why he wouldn't be too pleased but why don't you start a poll of your own to see how many ppl agree with you?

And we can get back to celebrating our new Charmed forum!!!!! YAY!!!

soooooo we are getting charmed forum, huh?

YESSSSS!!!

what can i say???
i'm soooo enthusiastic!!!

how soon do you think it'll happen???
oooooooooh
i hope we get loads, loads and absolutely LOADS
of posts!!!

AAAAAHHHH!!!!
*scream of pure joy*

:D :D :D

Thank you Padders :D

I'm happy that we got the mini-forum and can't wait to post in it:D

Thanks Kat for sending the e-mail for us

and

Thanks JSC for suggesting the poll

Originally posted by Dark_Evil_Lord
Final Fantasy.

YES HE DOES. HE DON'T LIKE ME 1 BIT!
:angryfire A very angry DEL

- i do not hate you. takes an awful lot for me to hate someone, not a good emotion :)
- this is a science fiction and fantasy website, not a gaming website. Who ever asked for a final fantasy forum would get a no as an answer.

Mini forum will be here soon.

Originally posted by Bee
Thank you Padders :D
I'm happy that we got the mini-forum and can't wait to post in it:D
and
Thanks JSC for suggesting the poll

Ditto:D

Sorry, it's too late to be original LOL :lol:

CHARMED FORUM

HI ALL. I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM THING, BUT BESIDES BUFFY AND ANGEL, CHARMED IS MY FAV SHOW. I'VE WATCHED IT SINCE THE FIRST SEASON, AND I THINK MARKPUD SUMMED IT UP GREAT!!! I'D LOVE TO HAVE A CHARMED FORUM.

I CAN'T REMEMBER THE EXACT SHOW IN WHICH DARYL FIRST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE HALIWELL SISTERS, BUT PHEOBE TOLD HIM, SITTING IN THE POLICE STATION. THEY NEEDED HIS HELP WITH A SITUATION, AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIS HELP WAS TO TELL HIM ABOUT THEIR POWERS. OF COURSE, HE DIDN'T BELIEVE HER, SO SHE HAD TO PROVE IT TO HIM. I THINK IT WAS IN THE 2ND SEASON.

IF ANYONE CAN REMEMBER THE EXACT SHOW AND WHAT IT WAS ABOUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

THANX,

ANGYLYSE:flash:

hey angylyse,

i think i've already welcomed you to the Buffy forum but welcome again and I'm soooo glad you like Charmed! Gives us more potential visitors!

Sorry can't help with the Daryl question, i was trying to remember that before and couldn't but logically it has to be series 2. :D

TWELVE votes for yes!!!

but i guess it doesn't really matter anymore...

:D :D :D

of course it matters! It means we'll have 12 people to talk Charmed with!

Welcome Angylyse:)

And the more people we have come into the forum the more we can talk about Charmed:D

ya, the more peeps da better!:D WELCOME ANGYLYSE!!!! :)

I've only just heard the news 'bout the Charmed forum, so soz if i is a bit late in sayin', YYYIIIPPPPPEEEE!!!!! :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: an' a thanx 2:D

Originally posted by padders

- i do not hate you. takes an awful lot for me to hate someone, not a good emotion :)
- this is a science fiction and fantasy website, not a gaming website. Who ever asked for a final fantasy forum would get a no as an answer.

Mini forum will be here soon.

That's a mini forum for the Charmed section first right? I'm guessing it is!

BUT, Final Fantasy is in da Anime section, and it's also a good bases for fics (which i like to right). Not just the gaming aspect. ANIME isn't sci-fi is it? There's probably more space adventure in FF than in any anime show (Don't quote me on that tho :lol:)

Oh, and thanx 4 not hating me! Just that I got in ur way 2 times in ma first week! Typical of me to eh? :lol::lol:

:angryfire A slightly more friendly and happy, DEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.