Would you like to have a Charmed forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, wikiberry, I would think 10 votes would be enough. Now someone needs to e-mail Padders and ask him if we can have it :)

Originally posted by KatDonovan
Yeah, wikiberry, I would think 10 votes would be enough. Now someone needs to e-mail Padders and ask him if we can have it :)

So, who's sending the e-mail?:D

well maybe we should all draft it together to make sure everyone's happy with what it says (yeah okay i'm just being fussy now!)

But someone has to send it and i agree with Serena it should be the future moderator.......any volunters?

I'll volunteer to moderate it, but I'm pretty lousy at drafting official letters and such.

hey, Kat.

why don't you mod it?

i mean i don't think you have to write any
OFFICIAL letters... or do you?

anyway think about it, huh?

:D :D :D

Originally posted by KatDonovan
I'll volunteer to moderate it, but I'm pretty lousy at drafting official letters and such.

You just want blue aliens! :D

If it's okay with everyone else, Kat, I think you would make a good mod.:cool:

ditto again.

As for the letters i don't really know what being a mod involves but as far as i can see the only one you'd need to do is the email to Padders, which we'll all help with, so you should be fine. :D

where IS kat anyway???

we prob should ask before we all decide
kat as the mod...

Here I am! Here I am!:)

I had a fic inspiration and spent all day scribbling in my notebook!:smile:

I would be glad to moderate the Charmed forum, as long as you guys help me concoct the e-mail to Padders asking for it :)

sure.

i guess maria has already volunteered huh?
so how do we do this?

should we e mail you first with a draft?
or are you gonna write the draft first?

How bout something like this?

Dear Padders,

After taking a poll recently we have discovered that there are at least 10 members of AsciFi interested in starting a Mini forum for the show Charmed. If you do not know what this show is we would be more than happy to give you a detailed description of the show's premise, to aid in your decision. Either way you decide, we thank you for taking the time to consider our request. If you do grant us this request, I have volunteered to moderate this forum.

Thank you for your consideration.

KatDonovan

How does that sound?

Originally posted by wikiberry
i think it sounds great!

you gonna send it soon?

The letter sounds good:D

And I would send it soon before wikiberry goes bananas:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.