L
E
R
S
~
~
~
~
It was okay, but i think they played it a bit thin with the Replicators. They are advertising it as Season 5 being the last one, but by the way Apophis so called went down in the ship it's evident that they are leaving it open for a season 6 possible. And as to Teal'c's so called brainwashing, I'll let you know after this weeks episode on friday.;)

I thought about doing that, but I thought to myself it would ruin it for me, so I'm gonna wait till sept, plus, it won't look as good on windows media player then it would on my TV :D

I think this should be moved to the stargate time line as not to ruin it for people who want to wait till sept to watch, thanx :D

HI! Love the post pauline.starnet but I will have to move it to Season 5 in the Series section!

I loved seeing Apophis standing at the view window looking out as the Replicators swarmed all over the control room!:cool:

I loved the whole episode. I even like the replicators coming back. But what I liked the most was the new red coloured serpant guard uniforms. Anyone else get turned on by Teal'c in red?

I'm just glad the season finally started. And I loved Daniel on the bridge. They did leave him up there in charge way to often:D

I did have one little problem, I thought they got back to our galaxy too easily. I think they should have run into the ancients & had help from them, or even Thor. How come the Asgar are never around when you really need them?...well they were a few times.

Originally posted by jsc
I loved seeing Apophis standing at the view window looking out as the Replicators swarmed all over the control room!:cool:

Yeah, that was pretty cool, but did anyone else get the thought of what would happen if the Replicators managed to assimilate the Go'auld personal shield technology?

Can you imagine, those Replicators with little tiny personal shields. They would be unstoppable!!:eek:

That thought just gives me the willies!!:eek:

Well, could those little buggers survive the ship crashing into the planet with only personal sheilds? If so we are in big trouble but if they can't it won't matter because those bugs were the only ones who were on the ship to be able to encounter that technology.

if i were the tok'ra or the SGC i'd be sending some nukes or something to delmak just to make sure. the last thing anyone needs is a replicaotr homeworld in our galaxy

i've heard nothing beyond between two fires. it is possible they delayed in writing those eps until they knew if there was to be a season 6 or not because they'd either have to wrap everything up or now make the storyline last for 43 more eps instead of 21.

my personal feelings, the last 6 will likely be sorta stand alones or the basis for what happens in season 6.

Scripts and season 6

Both are viable ways to go.

Stargate SG- Movie "The return of the Apophicators" Red replicators with Apophis' voice and personality and personal shields......Love it! Bomb Delmak and miss this opportunity for anotherstoryline...I think not!:rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:

Originally posted by skoon
I did have one little problem, I thought they got back to our galaxy too easily. I think they should have run into the ancients & had help from them, or even Thor. How come the Asgar are never around when you really need them?...well they were a few times.

Hmm, yeah. (I downloaded it on the web)
It did seem a little too easy to solve it in one episode (although de-brainwashing Tealc will take more!)
I think I feel a little robbed... actually I take that back, STARGATE SG1 doesn't own me anything. Yet, it seemed to be solved to easily.
That's just MHO, please don't flame me! :iiworry:

Spoiler?

I think I read somewhere that Season 5, SG1 are going to encounter the ancients. Maybe the ancients were near by at the time & decide they want to come explore humans more after seeing them first stuck in that galaxy & then getting home. I think the replicators survived somehow (though I hope not) & just as things get bad in our galaxy the ancients will show up & zap them bugs...or "Apophicators". Just a thought.

Apophicator pic.

Attachments

• apophricator.jpg
    apophricator.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 181