vegeta fans

He's good in Gt. Great as Majin Vegeta. he's the badboy of the group Until after buu saga. Had a really good entrance when the group couldn't figure out why Nappa scared of him. He looks evil and menacing. He turned against the entire compound of Freiza on his own. Only bad thing is he looks very camp in ssj 4 form in the pictures that is

We're talking aboot Vegeta now, trunks. And I thik he looks alright as SSJ4. This is like the only pic I have seen of him as 4,tho

ssj4.art

im gonna look 4 my ssj4 trunks!! its from DBAF! its wikid he dont look like every one else wen hes ssj4 he has red hair!!

No i saw one where it just looked awfully gay i couldn't help but laugh but i can't seem to find it anymore. I've see the Gohan ssj4 pic and it is good but is there really a dbaf or is it just a hoax???

gawd, ur sooooo sceptical, on the other hand, u could be right, cos nobody else talks about dbaf....

no but a shop down in town sells manga and its got the first 4 issues in!!

really?
i don't suppose you could scan the cover could you?
oh by the way i have the SSJ4 gohan pic here. Do you want me to post it up here? i got it from a site.

maybe we should start a thread for Gohan fans... just so dmalfoy can post her pic