B-Movies And Awful Films

Oh, come on Baylor. There's always room for a ridiculous space monster. ;)

Hm, now that I think about , your absolutely right.:D

Ive seen that above mentioned film a number time because back in the 1970's Saturday'a Creature Feature frequently showed this movie .:)

Space Hunter Adventures in the Forbidden Zone 1983 Staring Peter Strauss , Molly Ringwold , Erne Hudson and Michael Ironside . This was one the film that kicked off the Three D film fad in the early 1980's . It came and went at the Box office very quickly. But it s a pretty good B Movie sconce fiction action flick. :cool:

Hardware (1980) described as "Terminator for the 1990's"

Bubba Ho-Tep (2002) Bruce Campbell as Elvis Presley (after waking from his coma) battling a mummy who is killing the residents in his nursing home.

Alien Hunter (2003) James Spader investigating an alien frozen in a block of ice. Can you guess what happens next, children?

Ikaria Xb I Voyage to the End of the Universe 1963 A Science fiction film from Czechoslovakia and it's an absolutely terrific film ! :cool:(y)

A fine film indeed, but I would not call it a B movie at all. It's a serious, sober science fiction story. (If you can find the original Czech version, with subtitles, it's superior to the dubbed and edited American version, which gave it a corny twist ending.)

A fine film indeed, but I would not call it a B movie at all. It's a serious, sober science fiction story. (If you can find the original Czech version, with subtitles, it's superior to the dubbed and edited American version, which gave it a corny twist ending.)

Somehow , Im not surpassed that the American version would have different ending.:)

The Archer Fugitive From the Empire 1981 An inane , incoherent , muddled fantasy adventure film. Its a pretty wretched piece fo film making but , I have a bit of soft spot for it. :D

Ha I watched that again recently. I liked the snake men.

A different director, editor and writer could have actually made a good film out what they had there.

Last edited:
Here's another fun, cheesy, silly, entertaining B film . Prisoners of the Lost Universe 1983 staring John Saxon. Kay Lenz and Richard Hatch.:D

Yeah that movie is funny. The weird thing is the musical score is almost identical to TWINS OF EVIL--the same composer who is also producer-writer of Prisoners (which has some links to HAWK THE SLAYER I recall).

Yeah that movie is funny. The weird thing is the musical score is almost identical to TWINS OF EVIL--the same composer who is also producer-writer of Prisoners (which has some links to HAWK THE SLAYER I recall).

Ive seen Hawk the Slayer a few times . Defiantly a film made on the cheap, in terms of production and special effects, lots of really hammy and bad acting, editing , directing and writing , so bad it's good . I loved Hawks sword :cool: And damn ! I so wanted sequel to this film ! In fact, we need more films like this ! :D

Laserblast 1977 This film is a textbook example of how not make a science fiction movie . What wrong with Laserblast ? just about everything .:) It runs the whole gamut , atrociously bad writing with lapses in story logic , bad direction, horrible editing , and not so special effects with one exception. The stop motion Alien Dinosaur creatures looked quite good and were by best actors in that cinema cow patty. The basic plot of this story , is there alien are on earth chasing after and alien criminal armed with a deadly laser blaster weapon . They corner and disintegrate the criminal leaving the weapon the power pack which a medallion separate from the weapon and worn by the user to power the weapon. The aliens for some inescapable reason, leave the weapon and power pack behind and, a young teenage earth kid and his girlfriend finds the weapon. He puts on the power medallion and starts using the weapon . Overtime use of this weapon mutates him into a green skin , yellow eyed homicidal killer with bad teeth. :) I won't spoil the rest of this bad cinema extravaganza by telling you how it all ends . This too is film so inane and bad that it's a sheer joy to watch and, it almost got a sequel.:D

Last edited:
Caltiki The Immortal Monster 1959 Mario Brave invoked in this film. At the bottom of ancient well in a jungle there is well and in that well is treasure and a all consuming blob like entity Caltiki. This is a very good B horror movie and well worth seeing .:cool:(y)

Watching a movies called White Space, which definitely fits the B movie category,

I have to admit that i quite enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Back