B-Movies And Awful Films

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Oh, come on Baylor. There's always room for a ridiculous space monster. ;)
Hm, now that I think about , your absolutely right.:D

Ive seen that above mentioned film a number time because back in the 1970's Saturday'a Creature Feature frequently showed this movie .:)

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Space Hunter Adventures in the Forbidden Zone 1983 Staring Peter Strauss , Molly Ringwold , Erne Hudson and Michael Ironside . This was one the film that kicked off the Three D film fad in the early 1980's . It came and went at the Box office very quickly. But it s a pretty good B Movie sconce fiction action flick. :cool:

reiver33

Only Forward
Supporter
Hardware (1980) described as "Terminator for the 1990's"

Bubba Ho-Tep (2002) Bruce Campbell as Elvis Presley (after waking from his coma) battling a mummy who is killing the residents in his nursing home.

Alien Hunter (2003) James Spader investigating an alien frozen in a block of ice. Can you guess what happens next, children?

Victoria Silverwolf

Vegetarian Werewolf
Ikaria Xb I Voyage to the End of the Universe 1963 A Science fiction film from Czechoslovakia and it's an absolutely terrific film ! :cool:(y)

A fine film indeed, but I would not call it a B movie at all. It's a serious, sober science fiction story. (If you can find the original Czech version, with subtitles, it's superior to the dubbed and edited American version, which gave it a corny twist ending.)