Highlander Series on DVD

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
mmm. I may do, but the quality isn't guaranteed that way, for transatlantic shopping that could be a PITA...

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
yep yep -

anyone else have HL on DVD?????

i'm not gonna get it unless they improve it some --- i don't want 8 freakin' DVD's -- i already have 11 VHS tapes --- for 4 seasons - 8 DVDs takes up more than 1/2 the same amount of space -- nope - i don't have that much space -----

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Hey guess what?

For all of you who didn't wanna spend the exhorbitant amount of money the HL store was charging for HL S1 -- run out to Best Buy (If you're in the US) and you can grab it for about $69.99 -- much better price-wise, I'd say.

If you're in the UK -- I have no idea what to tell you. Unless you have a region free DVD player - then you can see if BestBuy.com will ship to you ---

Machara

Season 3 out soon

Higlander Season 3 DVDs in stores everywhere Nov. 18th.

So says the official site.

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
I got a Highlander catalog the other day - first one in forever -

and you can order ALL SIX seasons on DVD in one big Box Set - it's like $595.00 US--

if you're so inclined that is --

and you have $600.00 to spare -- me? I don't, so, not getting that any time soon...

(I miss Methos)

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Originally posted by markpud
yikes, I barely have $6 to spare ;)

I know the feeling ---

and I don't like Adrian Paul enough to spend $600 on him - ugh - I'll just wait, thanx...

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
During the 90's a vaguely remember talk of a spin off series called Raven. (I only remember because i think Claudia Christianson from B5 was supposed to be in it.) Did they ever make it in the end? If they did, was it any good?