Asgard Vs Sailor Moon

Asgard...Dead? Odd ending to an odd story, but in all, it was very good, i enjoyed reading it. Well dnoe Mr P and Serena!:):D:D:D:)

*So he did!*

ME: Now, ladies and gentlemen, I bring fourth the fact that the accused, namel, DA, has used BURGER, in a story without telling anyone.

*Crowd are in shcik and mumbling*

Judge: ORDER ORDER! What do you have to say in reply to that DA?

Asgard Vs Sailor Moon: Part 12
Author: Mr.Pointy
Editor: Serena

No. He couldn't do it. He couldn't kill himself. He might want revenge but his Mom hadn't done anything that bad to him, ever. If anything, he had been meaner to her. And neither had Lisa and DEL. He had gone too far. In fact, he didn't know what had come over him!

He logged onto the Internet. He typed in the hyperlink http://www.SailorScouts.com (This is most likely a real site. I have made up the name. And have made up the use of the site. Any infringement caused is accidental and I apologise in advance). He loved this site and the people on it. But he knew when enough was enough.

“Hey, TuxLover2000,†he posted.
“Hi, haven't seen u around in a while! That's not like u†TuxLover posted.
“I no. I bin busy. Tux, I'm leaving†Asgard posted.
“Oh. Have a nice trip,†TuxLover replied.
“No, I'm leaving 4 ev@. I'm not posting here ev@ again†Asgard explained.
“Y?†TuxLover asked.
“Look, I can't explain. But this will b the last time I ev@ post here,†Asgard repeated.
“U mean u won't explain!†TuxLover angrily threw back.
“Plis don't giv me hassle. I luv ya Tux. I'll miss ya L†Asgard lovingly said.
“Ok, soz. It's just I don't understand but I'll miss ya 2. Luv ya loads SailorScout1297†TuxLover replied.
“Bye L†Asgard posted for the final time.
“Bye SailorS†TuxLover sadly posted.

6 months later, Asgard searched for a new site. http://www.altavista.com. He imputed Stargate. Hmmm… I wonder what this site is. http://www.ascifi.com??? I'll try that!

And so, from that day forth Asgard cursed Sailor Moon and would never have anything to do with the Sailor Scouts. He sold all his merchandise, and he never spoke to Lisa or DEL again. He never posted at SailorScouts again either. He blamed all of it on the Sailor Scouts.

“Hey Mr.P. Wot we talking about?†Asgard posted.
“Sailor Moon†Mr.P replied.
“Oh that! I never have and never will have n e fing 2 do wiv that.†Asgard stated.
“Yes, we no.†Mr.P replied…
The End.

I think that brings us up to the current situation. Thanx for listening guys and I would like to thank Serena, my editor for all the help she gave me. I couldn't have done it without u and u're knowledge of Sailor moon. Thank you. I would also like to thank all the people who liked the fic for all your helpful feedback and support. Thank you all!

“Serrie, you wanna say n e fing?â€. “Yeah! I just want to say a thank you to everyone too for reading, i'm going add another thank you to Mr.P as well for writing such a good fic for us all. hope you enjoyed it, guys!

Thanxs, i tried to trick people in to believing that Asgard had committed suicide when at the end of the post be4 it i said He thought...and then the next post showed what he thought would happen if he killed himself. And it worked!!!:D

LOL! cool ending neway!!

Judge i didnt not tell neone because burger knew the story so did every1 in it!!!

Ja. Good ending Mr P!

Judge: Very well DA. Will the prosecutuion please call it's first witness?

Me: Very well. I would like to call.....ME to the stand!

*The crowd are in shock like they r always in TV, with them muttering and that.*

Judge: ORDER ORDER! This is highley un orthadox Mr DEL.

~To be Continued~