Asgard Vs Sailor Moon

Asgard Vs Sailor Moon: Part 9
Author: Mr.Pointy
Editor: Serena

Asgard walked on top of the dumpster outside Serena's window. He climbed up the drainpipe and crawled in through the window. She lay sleeping. Rini was by her side.
“Little brat,†he thought.
He slowly edged towards the end of the bed and picked up Lunar. She clawed at him and meowed. Loudly. He began to panic.
“Sssssshhhhh, kitty,†he said as he frantically tried to calm her, “quiet, nice little kitty…â€
Luna, getting worried, desperately clawed at Serena’s sheets, but to no avail.
“An earthquake couldn’t wake that lazy girl,†Luna thought to herself, as Serena yawned once more, and settled back to sleep.
Realising that if this cat continued scratching and meowing as manically as she has been, she would inevitably wake Serena, despite what a difficult task it was, Asgard quickly bagged Luna, and left a note. He then crawled quietly back down the drainpipe.

9.45 am, and Serena finally woke up! She didn't want to go to school, so she dozily pulled the sheet off of Rini and covered her sleepy head with it. Then, she realised a note was lying on her chest drawers.
“I never put that there,†she thought.
She picked up the note, and read aloud, “I have Luna. Go to the water fountain by the park. BE THERE at 10am. Then go through the portal. If you don't then Lunar WILL get it!â€
“Oh god! Rini, I gotta go.†Serena spluttered. She only had 15 minutes left! “Aaaahhhhaaahhhhaahhhh,†she screeched as raced around her house trying to get ready.

Asgard called DEL…
“I'm sorry about last night. I promise that if you come round tonight that I'll show you them, ok?â€
“I s'pose, but you better be there this time,†DEL said, with a hint of annoyance.
Asgard then called Lisa…
“Hey, guess what?†Asgard quizzed.
“What?†Lisa asked.
“I've finally got them all!†Asgard celebrated.
“Really?!?!†Lisa gasped.
“Yup! Come round tonight and you can see all of them, if you like…†Asgard asked.
“Sure…†Lisa replied. She would have to free the Sailor Scouts tonight...

Lisa walked up to Asgard’s house. She rang the doorbell. Asgard raced down the stairs. He opened the door
“Hey, C'mon up,†he said, gesturing towards the stairs.
She picked up the keys from her pocket.
Another ring came from the door. It was DEL.
“I'll be up in a minute,†Asgard said.
“Ok†Lisa replied. The timing of DEL’s arrival was perfect…and she wasn't going to waste another moment. She hurriedly ran up the stairs, dashed straight to Asgard’s room, and opened the cell.
“Hey, C'mon,†she said to Asgard’s prisoners, “You have to go – NOW!!!†Serena, Mina, Luna, Artemis, Amy, Raye and Lita walked towards the television all rushed out, relieved that Lisa had kept her promise. Lisa turned the television on, and set it on the channel required. “You will destroy the T.V. afterwards, right?†Amy asked.
“Of course, I don't want to give him another chance to get you guys…â€

“Hi,†Asgard greeted, “you’re just in time.â€
“Yeah, let's just get this over and done with. I don't even know why I bothered to come round at all. I know you won't have anything!†DEL laughed.
“You just wait and see,†Asgard betted, “I will prove it!â€

“Quick!!!†Lisa ordered. She could hear people coming up the stairs. “Thank you for rescuing me,†Lita said.
“We owe ya one†Serena added.
“That's ok,†Lisa replied, “I mean, it’s not as if I’ll see you guys again. I am going to destroy this T.V. of his, right?â€
“Right,†Serena replied.
The Scouts made their way to the portal that had emerged. Lita walked through the portal. Amy turned around just before she went through, and smiled at Lisa. That was all she need do. Lisa already knew that they were all grateful. Luna and Artemis gracefully left via the portal after Mina had her turn thanking Lisa. Raye gave Lisa a sheet of the paper she’d often used to battle their enemies, as a reminder of how thankful they were, before leaving. Serena stayed behind and said, “Thank you for this, for going out of your way for usâ€
“That's ok, honestly. I really didn't know that Asgard was such a creep,†Lisa stated about the person she thought she’d known. Serena laughed, “Bye, Lisa.â€
“Bye, Sailor Moon, hopefully I'll never see you again,†Lisa chuckled. â€fully,†Serena repeated.
“Oh,†Lisa called, as Serena made her way to the portal, “and good luck fighting those evil Negaverse guys!â€
“Thanks,†Serena replied, “I’ll do my…er…best?â€
Lisa smiled. Serena wasn’t the bravest of superheroes, but she tried.

mr.p. i can't say exactly what is wierd about your sense of humour, just believe me...okay?

Jessa:blpaw:

Asgard Vs Sailor Moon: Part 10

Serena soon left through the portal. Lisa then picked up one of Asgard's videos and chucked it at the television. It took a couple of turns, but it eventually succumbed, shattered the glass everywhere.

“MMOOOOOMM!†Asgard wailed, “Why do you feel the need to show every friend I bring round your new boyfriend?!?!â€
“Because I like to show my little hunny-jaffa-munchkin off,†Jsc replied. “Yeah… but to my friends!?!†Asgard said disgustedly.
“Erm... it's ok,†DEL squirmed, “Teal'c seems… um… nice.â€
“Teal'c needs me now,†Jsc said, “You can go now.â€
“Thank God!†Asgard said, clearly relieved, “C'mon DEL, finally, you'll be able to see the Sailor Scouts in the flesh. And yes, those skirts really are that short!â€
“Really?!?†DEL chuckled. (No guessing what was going on in his mind!!!)
Asgard and DEL walked up the stairs. Asgard picked up the keys to go into the cell.
“You better close your eyes. Ready? NOW!â€
DEL looked into the empty closet.
“Haha, very funny. I knew it would be a waste of time!" DEL said dryly.
“WHAT?!?!†Asgard exclaimed. He looked into the cell. “NO, this can't be happening!†he wailed pitifully.
He ran into the closet and dropped to his knees. Bending over, he whispered, “Why me? Why me? Why me?â€

“Look!†Asgard continued, “They were here. Honestly.â€
“Yeah… I believe you, Asgard… oooooo, and guess what? I have Superman hiding under my bed!†DEL laughed.
“I can prove it. Look, this television. It's a portal to the anime world!†Asgard desperately wailed.
“Go on then. Prove it. It looks just like a broken television to me. You probably picked it out of a dumpster,†DEL smirked.
“It wasn't like this before,†Asgard realised.
He began to wonder, “Either this was Lisa, who broke out the Sailor Scouts, or the Sailor Scouts broke free and took Lisa with them.â€
He switched on the television, trying to see if he could get it to work. What was left of the screen fuzzed uncontrollably. He switched it off. He sighed.
“I'm going now,†DEL stated.
“No, don't go. Honestly I had them!†Asgard wailed.
“I didn't know you were so pathetic. You made all of this up. What did you think? That they would magically appear when I came over? You must have known this would of happened. You need to get your self a life!†DEL said, as stormed out.
“Fine. Go… I don't need you. I still have Lisa, and my merchandise." “Do you?†Lisa questioned as she walked out of the shadows, “You stepped out of line, big time.â€
“Yeah, and?†Asgard replied, “you’re just jealous because you with your brains weren't able to create what I did!â€
“Pathetic, really and truly. You are at an all time low. No wonder DEL 's walked out on you. How could you do this to the Sailor Scouts! They’re good, and their people need them! You captured the good guys. That means that you're evil! And I don't associate with evil people!†Lisa smirked as she walked out of Asgard's house.
“She's right. I have nothing.â€
Asgard picked up the knife that lay on the table.
“What is there to live for? I have no friends. My Mom has Teal'c. The Sailor Scouts are home. And all I have is merhandise of them. What is the point of having merchandise if you can't show them off? I might as well end it all now. That would show DEL and Lisa. Make them feel guilty!†He could imagine it now…

NOOOOOOOOoooooooo. ASGARD! I wanna help kill capture the scouts too. Oh well, :lol: Poor Asgard. DAMN YOU LISA! Hehehe. :lol: (JK)

Oh well, maybe u could help next time. Wait, there isn't going 2 be a next time! LOL;) :p

...did it say the end?!?!

Nope, there will be more; u'll just have 2 wait:p :D

woah i missed a big chunk out here so ill get readin!!!!!
Oh yeah DEL u know quite a while ago we had to rite those stories 4 english!! and i did 1 bout DragonballZ my modified Android saga!! well im ritin that up as a fic as soon as we get back too skool! (cause mrs cusak's got it) and i did another which is a half life mixed with dragonballz story that im gonna rite up that stars me ,walmsly,wilson and (u wuldnt belive this) burger!!

Originally posted by .trunks.
woah i missed a big chunk out here so ill get readin!!!!!
Oh yeah DEL u know quite a while ago we had to rite those stories 4 english!! and i did 1 bout DragonballZ my modified Android saga!! well im ritin that up as a fic as soon as we get back too skool! (cause mrs cusak's got it) and i did another which is a half life mixed with dragonballz story that im gonna rite up that stars me ,walmsly,wilson and (u wuldnt belive this) burger!!

BURGER!?!?!?!?!?!

Asgard Vs Sailor Moon: Part 11

The day was cloudy. Gloomy. The atmosphere was heavy. The group stood around the open grave as the casket was laid in. Lisa sobbed into her handkerchief. She had killed him with all the stuff she said. DEL stood with his head hung low. He had been really mean to Asgard. It was his fault he was dead. If he hadn't pushed him so far! Jsc wailed uncontrollably into Teal'c's chest. “Oh, why couldn't I have paid more attention 2 my little Tiger?!?†she sobbed. Teal'c stood there somberly with Jsc in his arms. He didn't know quite what to do. So he did what he had always been taught. Stood quietly, respectably. While taking care of the situation around him. At the moment, that meant cuddling Jsc. He had no problems with that! As the priest finished his sermon he closed his book. He bowed respectably before departing. DEL and Lisa said their piece, and then left. Jsc and Teal' c stood there all day. As the flowers’ petals blew away, Jsc continued to cry on Teal'c's chest.
The End