Asgard Vs Sailor Moon

mr.pointy

Pray 2 da god Joss Whedon
Asgard Vs Sailor Moon: Part 1

Character Profile:

Asgard: Our own evil genius, plotting to own every piece of merchandise to his fave show, Sailor Moon. His latest plot is to capture the Sailor Scouts themselves……..

Jsc: Asgard’s mother. Like the rest of us, she is completely unaware of Asgard’s obsession, although she is beginning to get increasingly concerned about the amount of time Asgard spends in his room……..

Sailor Moon: The champion of love and justice, and everyone’s fave comic book super heroine is also Asgard’s idol.

Sailor Mercury: The cleverest of all the Sailors, with an IQ of over 300. Hmmmm, wonder how she’ll fair against our evil genius Asgard……

Sailor Venus: The original Sailor Scout, Venus has been a sailor scout longer than all the others. She is helped by her guardian cat, Artemis.

Sailor Mars: Temple priestess, and fortune teller. Wonder if she has uncovered Asgard’s attack yet?

Sailor Jupiter: Sailor of Lightening, and physically strongest of all the sailors, Jupiter spends most of the time in the arcade, where her boyfriend, Andrew, works.

Sailors Saturn, Uranus and Neptune:
The three Sailors sworn to protect the moon princess (Sailor Moon) from any harm that may come to her. Not good for Asgard.

Sailor Pluto: Keeper of the Gates of Time.

Tuxedo Mask: Sailor Moon’s true love. He protects the Sailors and is the only human among the Sailor Squad.

Asgard Vs Sailor Moon: Part 1

Asgard was walking home after a hard day at school. He walked up to his porch and opened the door. He called to see if there was anyone in. Yes! There was no one in. He walked into his room and stepped up towards the bookcase. He pulled his book on anime and the bookcase revolved around. He turned the light on to the room. The wide screen T.V sat in the middle of the room and to the left were piles of videos and DVDs of sailor moon; scattered across the floor. To the right were posters, surrounded by all his other sailor moon merchandise. He sat down in his chair, and turned on the T.V., and put in his favourite sailor moon vid. Asgard slowly drifted asleep after his 18th sailor moon episode that day.

During the night Asgard dreamt. He needed only 8 more items to complete his set of Sailor moon merchandise. And they all began with Sailor….…*muhahahahaha*

The next day, and for several weeks after, Asgard worked long and hard in his secret room to create a T.V that could take him to the world of anime. And, most importantly, the Sailor Moon world. After 2 months, 3 weeks, 2 days and 10 hours of non-stop work, he had finished. ‘Operation Capture Sailor’ *muhahahahaha*. He had completed it.

He was finally going to step over the boundaries. He was at last going to go into the world of anime. He felt so proud, he needed to cackle again *muhahahahahaha*…he always did like a good cackle. He switched the T.V on, it clicked and a portal opened. Carefully, he selects the channel. Cartoon Network (Fox Kids) He breathed in, now was the moment of truth. Would he now finally gain the rewards he had worked for so long?

“Asgard, Dinner!†jsc called.
“Drat†Asgard stomped down the stairs in a rage, but he had to contain himself. He would have to try after dinner.
“Hi Mom!†He smiles, as he walks into the kitchen, “What’s for dinner?â€

After dinner, Asgard walked up the stairs, and followed his usual procedure to get into his secret room. Pull the book, go behind the bookcase……He turned the T.V back on. He then realised he needed to change his T-shirt (there was a slight accident with the pizza sauce and the blackcurrant juice at dinner). Stepping towards his creation, he turned the channel back on to Cartoon Network (Fox Kids). He gingerly started to walk through the portal. It was not like an evil genius such as himself to be nervous. Finally, he thought, the time has come…….. *muhahahaha*

“Oi, you ain’t getting out of the washing-up that easily…get back down here and wash-up. Then you can go play, ok? Asgard! Come on, we ain’t got all year!†yelled jsc from beneath the stairs.

“Urghhhh†he muttered, Side-Show Bob style.
Will I ever walk through the portal into the world of anime? he pondered.

He had finished the washing up and ran up the stairs. “What did I say about indigestion and running up the stairs after dinner?†jsc calls, but Asgard couldn’t care anymore…He wanted those Girls.

He zooms into his room, rushing his usual procedure and turned the T.V on. Cartoon Network (channel 611), and dives into the portal…To Be Continued

The Author is: Mr.Pointy

The Editor/ Charactor Profiler is: Serena

nah, an evil genius like asgard wud be plotting revenge............:D :D :D
oh dear, shud not have given u the idea.........

and some things you missed I live downstairs because our house is a split level! Front door street level and I live under the first level...........muhahahahaha

My Mom thought it was funny. She was glad you wrote that she served me pizza for dinner!

Originally posted by Asgard

My Mom thought it was funny. She was glad you wrote that she served me pizza for dinner!

phew! no revenge plots then?

look at my avatar I'm evil
evil2.gif

can I be in da next 1 as a comic book seller? Serena luvs comics in da cartoon! PLEASE????

(I also evil . Asgard and I a team)

sorry i was in France so i couldn't but now me and serena will get on wiv the fic...ASAP

i will write u (DEL) into the story but i doubt u shall be a cartoon book seller...

Well, i don't want 2 give 2 much away but you'll most likely be either a conspirator wiv Asgard or the opposite but i'll most likely give u a big part