What happened to the SUSA Herc site?

ewlyn

Proud Ringer & HCNB
I just went over to check something in their episode guide and it's just gone. What, did they decide that since they didn't need the forum anymore they might as well get rid of the website as well? That is so crummy.

Thank the gods for Whoosh!

Sucks

I know its just sucks big time....I used that site so often for checking things I am so angry.

It getting harder and harder to find good quality Hercules sites anymore and its such a darn shame. The reruns are still gathering new people who want to talk and read about it and now where do they go.....:(

GRRRRR ...:(:mad: :angryfire

Well, the Xenite and Herkulean Webmasters Association still has Herc webmasters (http://www.xenite.org/xhwa) but I know what you mean. Another sad thing is that people remove their sites when they decide they don't want to update them anymore. I wish people would leave all their hard work up on the web and just include a notice saying the site is still there but will not have any new additions, you know? Sigh.

I agree

I know we should move forward and the stars dont like to dwell on past shows but sheesh it brought so much pleasure to so many people...sigh...:(

I wish I could do half as good as some of these peoples sites used to be. Its just such a shame...sniff.

You could Stripe! It just takes a good amount or time or a friend who's really good at web design. ;) But you could. Do you do webdesign? If so, you could do it. And content it more important than the cosmetic side. I'm going to miss the content of the SUSA site. Sigh.

sniff

Ive tried on a few occassions I just cant get the hang of web pages and designs and I am not really very patient.

I learn better from books or by being shown but alas I have never found anyone who has the time or the knowledge to help me.
But I'll keep trying maybe one day ...:)

YEAH! {{{Stripe}}} you're the best!

If you need help with web design, I can help you. I mean, obvioulsy I'm not there to site next to you and teach you all I know, but I can answer questions and stuff.

Also, check out HTML For Dummies: A Quick Desk Reference. That's how I learned. Also, http://www.htmlgoodies.com They have some pretty good tutorials. It took me about a month to figure out how the code worked, and then another year to get to a point in which it was second nature. But I did it, and once you get it, it's pretty easy. :D

The Herc guide

Studio USA might have re-located the site but the powers that be did a lousy job of it. More than half the links dont work!!!
Its so sad to see all the Hercules sites going down like dominoes and we all know from experiences that those with the power to promote Hercules officially never took the time to do a good job and this is yet another fine example of it!
How very sad and infuriating!! :angryfire

Well...

:laugh:

I kind of started my site a little late... and I must say, it's a very simple site, but, it's not going anywhere in the near future. In fact, I'm going to be adding a story from a friend of mine who writes Xena fanfic....

So, I guess I'm still finding, playing, and adding on. ;)

Back