Herbert, Frank: The Dune Series - which has been the best?

Rate This Episode

• 5 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved the original, and in my mind it is the best, but his sons works follow close behind, they are a lot better read then the last 5 books after dune:rolly2:

Originally posted by Stryker

To me originals are always the best everything else is a added bonus.

Good thinking, and I think the fans of Dune are very fortunate to have such bonus. I finished reading The Battle of Corrin of Herbert & Anderson. And it let me wanting to continue reading more but as I understand it is the last of the saga. It just let me wanting more.

Krystal :p

Originally posted by Krystal

Good thinking, and I think the fans of Dune are very fortunate to have such bonus. I finished reading The Battle of Corrin of Herbert & Anderson. And it let me wanting to continue reading more but as I understand it is the last of the saga. It just let me wanting more.

Dune fan too Krystal...

You have great taste....I am in awe of you

Seems we like a lot of the same sci fi

Stryker

Originally posted by Stryker

You have great taste....I am in awe of you
Seems we like a lot of the same sci fi

We both have great taste. ;)

I've only read Dune, Dune Messiah, and Children of Dune, but I'm in love with the series and the characters involved. I do think that Dune is my favourite though. I have heard from others who have read the whole series that it degrades after Children of Dune, and I'm almost afraid to read any further, because that would make me sad. What do you all think of the remaining books?
You must read the rest, The fourth is the second best and the fifth and sixth are very good as well, the only bad ones are the ones by BH and KJA because they are full of errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.