Sigh...

ewlyn

Proud Ringer & HCNB
Hey Everyone,

This has been bugging me for a long, long time now... so I'm finally going to just get off my bum and come over here and ask your experts for help.

Deep breath before admitting the worst thing ever...

I never got to see JOAT!

I got the very first episode sent to me... but that was it. It's never made it to terrestrial (sp?) TV in the UK and my parents never got organized enough to remember to tape it for me. :( But what I saw, I loved... and I always wanted to see them... so... my question is...

Is there either a really good online ep guide or is it being aired in repeat anywhere in the US? I'll be home in December and I'm dying to see it... anyone? Or even better, are there any plans for video release?

Many thanks!

Cheers,

Don't be ashamed...

Don't worry, a LOT of people haven't seen JoAT and datz y it got canceled.

And nope, they don't air it on TV anymore but you can however buy ALL of the eps from a special guy dat copys and then sells dem.

Just e-mail him @...
scolastican1@hotmail.com

Hope that helped! :)

And come on over anytime u want! ;)

Yeah she is! Already rattled off an email... now I'm just waiting for a reply.

I mean seriously, not being able to see JOAT has been driving me crazy.

I'm sure you'll loooove JOAT as much as we do!

Fell free to post about the eps as you see them (either here or TX) we would love to reminese! :)

And you'll all get to reminese with someone seeing them for the first time... which is always fun. You'll have me here everyday like a plague asking a zillion questions. LOL!

LOL. Don't worry, you guys will hear from me eventually. I've just been such a huge fan of Bruce's for so long and it just seems to unfair to me that I was never able to see JOAT. One day... one day.

plus - it'll turn up in the UK sooner or later - it's airing in NZ now, so you know it'll air in England eventually!

I think it did air in the UK, but on satellite TV which I don't have. If I could, I would. But I can't because I'm in this silly student houseing.

The problem is that I'm returning to the US in December, and knowing my luck, it will begin to air the week I move! (And, since they basically stopped showing Xena and Herc mid-season, it's looking slim Jim.)

No one Euterpe. ;) Just felt like adding it as it rhymed with "slim", that's all. (I'm a bit giddy today.)

Back