• neither, i'm perfection already

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
Favorite Character

Okay of the 5 main characters in the Lone Gunmen who is your favorite and why.

Okay well I do like Frohike, Langley and Byers. It has been Jimmy and Yves that really made the show for me. Jimmy with his innocent Naitevette and his really figuring things out despite that and Yves with her mystery. I guess I would have to vote for Yves because I have always liked the mystery character. Who exactly is she? and what are her motives?

Jimmy!!! :rain: He's such a big, cute, doofus I just love him to death! Yves is cool too. I just wouldn't want to get on her bad side. :laugh2:

Allright time for harem to put her two cents in.

Langly. You gotta love Langly. He's cute, sweet, smart, and a closet that wouldn't be safe around me. hell *he* wouldn't be safe around me! ;)

mine is frohike because i think he happens to have the one 5-letter word that the others lack. S-T-Y-L-E. i'm not sure what it is exactly about him but he just has this charisma that the others don't. even though he's a short, chunky, bald guy he's still cool. like in the ep where they showed the guys as kids, he still kicked butt. he rocks!

frohike(to mulder over the phone):if that's agent scully tell her i've been working out. i'm buff.

Jimmey is just soooooo cute like teddy bear:D he just seems so sweet and inocent

Byers. His previous life was what many Americans even today are taught to beleive. throughout the series i could see that he never really got over giving up on the American dream. Though he hoping to resurrect it throught the Lone Gunmen.

ZachWZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back