Lucy Lawless Media Appearances

august

Nymphet Connoisseur
From Sharon Delaney and other sources, here is Lucy Lawless's PR schedule for the finale episodes. As always, this comes with a disclaimer that in Hollywood, everything is subject to change

TV Guide Channel will air two separate "Insider" pieces beginning Monday, June 11. The first, focusing on Renee, will air once every five hours at the top of the hour throughout the entire week of June 11.

The second, on Lucy, will air in the same pattern throughout the week of June 18.

6/16 -- National Public Radio interviews with Lucy and Rob. Weekend Edition Saturday with Scott Simon. Go to http://www.npr.org to find your local public radio station. Tapes and transcripts are available from 202-513-3232.

It will air this Saturday, June 16th at approximately 9:45 AM EST. The program is then re-broadcast for other time zones, so the piece will be rebroadcast at approximately 11:45 AM and 1:45 PM EST.

6/19 -- CNN Today -- show airs from 10 am - Noon Pacific Time. Lucy is on about 11:30 am.

6/21 -- Live with Regis and Kelly ABC

6/21 -- Late Night with Conan O'Brien NBC

6/22 -- WPIX Morning News -- Channel 11 in New York

Access Hollywood -- 6/22 (date tentative)

August~ you missed one!

Lucy will be on Oxygen on Monday. 12 noon right after "XWP" is over.

Thanks August for the info.
For some reasons now that the show is over
I don't seem to have the same desire to see her
PR shows. I am sure that nothing she has to say will make me feel better about the show coming to and end.

I am sure others out there will be interested or
do others out there feel the same as I do.

thanks again

Thanks August! Access Hollywood airs at the same time as Conan in my area. :mad: How unfair is that? LOL

Lucy's appearances on radio!

From Sharon Delaney:

Lucy will be doing radio interviews via satellite on Friday, June 22. They will all be live. The first one starts at 8:45 AM EDT. I don't know how long each one is. They could vary from 5 minutes to 30 each. She just sits in a studio and as one interview ends, she starts up another with the next station. This is the order in which she is doing them.

Below is a listing of the station call letters, the market city and the hosts. But if you can pick up any of these stations in a city not
listed and can get a show hosted by these people, you'll be able to hear the interview.

I'm new to the radio business, so I hope I explained this correctly :)

WIOQ -- Philadelphia -- Host: Chio
WJMN -- Boston -- Host: Baltazar & Pebbles
WTJM -- New York -- Host: Jay Thomas
KVIL -- Dallas -- Host: Ken & Val
WTIC -- Hartford, Baltimore, Amarillo -- Host: Gary, John & Christine
WFYV -- Jacksonville + others -- Host: Lex Terry
KDWB -- Minneapolis -- Host: Dave, Pat & Angie
WKQI -- Detroit -- Host: Mojo
KCHZ -- Kansas City -- Host: Dave & LA
WZPL -- Indianapolis -- Host: Julie Patterson
KZOK -- Vegas, Portland, Juneau -- Host: Bob Rivers

Also, Lucy's Leno apperance will repeat tonight. People might want to check http://www.clicktv.com to verify for their area. In Boston, it will repeat at 2:05am... and Conan with Lucy airs one show after it. Makes it easy to set the VCR. ;)