Methos

no problem --

just keep posting and acquiring posts won't seem like such a chore ------

but if you went from 203 to 250 just last night -- you were a posting fool!

*giggles* i know dia said the same thing.... my main goal is just to get my crow avatar.... its such a great pic!!!

yeah - when i first jumped on here -- (ASciFi in general, not HL) -- i got my avatar and then some little snot got the same one - which isn't a big deal, b/c there are only so many of the 'premade' ones -- but this person was annoying and seemed to post just to post and get aliens -- so i posted like crazy to hit 500 so i could change my avatar to the one i really wanted ---

it was a pick of RDA kneeling in front of a dark blue wall - he's wearing that cool black leather jacket! very sweet!

then -- i found Colin Cunningham and tried an avatar of him - well, i didn't like it so i switched to Methos (i think i made a Connor one too, but it looked weird) -- Methos as Death, of course --- hehehe --

then, got on a HUGE JAG kick and had to have a DJE avatar -- so here we are!!!

i still have the others saved so i can switch them when i feel like it ----

and --- the rest is history --- just like Methos!!!!

now i hear that some people can amke thier own avatars, do you? or do you just search the net?

i pull the pics from the net, then modify them to make avatars -

as far as things like the one Asmiley has? no - i don't do that -- wouldn't even know where to begin ----

ohhh..... you need a certain software to do that right?

wow..all this talk about avatars makes me want to go and make some more...I plan on having a library of them so I can change them whenever I feel like it :D

Methos ---

Okay -- i'm gonna move the conversation back to the thread topic ------- METHOS!!!

question for you ----

Kronos and Methos are forced to face-off --- who is going to win and why????

:eek: that's a tough question H2...*thinks about it*

okay...I personally think that Kronos would win...now please let me explain before you start throwing things at me...

1) Methos had a hard enough time killing Silas

2) He already said that if he judged Kronos he would have to judge himself as well...so I think that he wouldn't be able to put his whole heart into fighting him.

3) Methos spent several hundred years out of the game entirely...I would assume that Kronos did no such thin..therefore even though Methos is older...Kronos might be better.

I'll just start with that for now...

TALON!!!!! *growls* hes the one from Queenof Swords Col. Montoya<did I spell that right?>

oh it is???? i dont know what kronos looks like.... now i know who your talking about!!!!

honestly - i don't currently have an answer to this question --

i'll have to think about it and get back to you --

tho Dia made some good points ---

i'll let you know --

I thought about it some more and came up with a good reason why Methos could win....

If Duncan can beat Kronos than Methos would be able to if he didn't let emotion get in the way...which would be the biggest obstical for him I think

I guess with a clear head and a focused mind, Methos could beat Kronos. In the reality of their histories, Methos wouldnt have the mental self-confidnce to finish Kronos...

*nods* that's pretty much what I thought too...he just wouldn't be thinking clear enough to beat Kronos in the end...to much history together and to similar in a lot of ways...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Highlander II Highlander 3
A Highlander 4