Many years ago

ginner

Live from the UK
I saw Sliders on BBC2. It was the season finale in the year when Arturo died I think and Kari Wuhrer was part of the group. Quinn and her character kissed and then slid to another world with those alien people in it with tall skyscrapers and flying cars. Did I miss the whole next series or did they stop making it?

There was a total of 5 seasons of sliders. Arturo was killed in the middle of the third season. The fourth season opened with them back on earth prime and the earth had been invaded by the Kromaggs. The 5th season Jerry O'Connel (Quinn) didn't return so they added another character (Diana) and had a merged Quinn.

Sliders started off as a FoxTV show. Half way through the first season it was cancelled, then resurrected and ran for three full seasons. Then Fox cancelled it again. It was then resurrected for a second time by the SCI FI channel, who made a further two seasons. During its five-year run Sliders also suffered the loss of four major cast members.

It was then cancelled again and Sliders will not be renewed for a sixth season. According to a SCI FI spokesperson, the channel thinks highly of Sliders, but feels the show has simply run its course. There is rumour of a Sliders Movie though.

I think that in many places only the FoxTV, first three seasons have ever been aired. Sky One has shown them all, and I thought that BBC2 had also. If you can get SCI FI they have just started from the very beginning again.

It was probably the end of the third or fourth season I last saw it.

As far as I remember the last episode I ever saw was at the end of a series when they slid onto a Kromagg infested world. I'll look for the other series.