SSJ

imported_Asgard

Anime God
did you know girls can't go SSJ in GT Pan's power level is 33,000,000 and she can't go ssj that must really suck

Pan can't, and neither can Bra, Trunk's sister. I think that sucks. Pan is a great fighter (just look at her as Super Saiyanman #2!), trained by the best (well, if you call Mr Satan the best....) and the granddaughter of the world's hero (well, if you like Gokou..)

Okay, I'm done talking smack about Pan's influences, but she really IS a good fighter. Even though she can't fly...

Does Videl even know how to fly? I don't recall if she can or not...

Cool beans. Guess that answers my question (that was so long ago that i forgot it. LOL)

meh, GT sucked in every aspect other than animation quality. The story line was horrible, and every single event was nothing more than a ripped off version of Toei's own filler material from Z.

Anyway, SSJ isn't really needed anyway. All SSJ really is, is a shortcut to the power that a Saya-jin would reach anyway(GOhan is proof of that).

gt is wikid as far as ive sin! ne true DB fan wuld no that!!

how long til dbz finishes and i can see gt, cos everyone's talking about it and i wanna see it!!!!!:(

well cartoon network are takin us to the end of DBZ at the moment!!

Back