My encounter with the king! Pt 2

Euterpe

T Y O P I S T
Here’s part 2!!! Sorry it took so long!

After the reading of the book was done, Bruce went over to his table to start signing. We were called up by number. The numbers went up to about 150 and all of them were taken! I was #37 so I was in the front.

When I got up there, he shook my hand (sigh) and greeted me warmly. I said it was a great pleasure to meet him and I handed him an early birthday card. (Corny, I know) He thanked me for it. I told him that I loved all of the things he was in and that I was a new Deadite. He said “Weird stuff those movies, huh?†I told him that I agreed but I thought they were kinda funny and he told me he did too. I took a pic. He commented on my shirt. (I was wearing a whit tank top I puffy painted. It said “Jack Fanâ€. He said “Yeah Jack of all Trades†that was a cool show.†I said “Yeah I thought so too!â€

Then it was Jennifer’s turn. He was confused by the name thing and looked at me, looked at her, then looked back at me. It was funny stuff! I said “Best friends, same name.†He still looked a bit confused but said “Freaky. I knew that name sounded familiar.†I asked Jennifer if she wanted a pic of him and she said no because I had taken plenty. At that moment Bruce chimed in with “Yeah!†I took the picture and as I did I said “Yeah if we take enough pictures, soon he’ll be an A movie actor!†He laughed at that!

That was it! I’ll post a pic or 2 when I get them developed! What a great guy he is! And I figured out my schedule, I may get to go see him again on Sunday!!

That is

:D :cool: That is just so kewl Euterpe........I felt like I was there too ...we'd love to see the pics when you get them.:rolly2: :rolly2:

Bruce sounds like a wonderful man I hope one day I can get to meet him <BG>

Thanks for that great report ;)