Why bashir?

dmalfoy

THE GODFATHER
Why Bashir?
i gotta ask this. i've read a few fanfics and i need to know why is everyone so insistant inbeating up bashir. what kind of sadists are out there. hasn't he gone through enough. writers seem to have this obsesson with marroning him. sacrifices possesion or just simple 3 nausicans against one human in a fight. i know he's genetically enhanced and all but give the guy a break. how much more pummeling can he take!

:evil: :evil: :dead:

Who is bashing BAshir.... point them out to me...
I think bashir was a great character.... he had charm and an air of bond about him,,,,

I for one loved him.... (in a character sense)

ooo Neo, you'll have to fight me for him!

Dmalfoy (i still think you should chose an easir handle!) anyway glad to see you figured out how to post. and i think you're reading the wrong fanfiction, there's a whole load where julian is the hero (my fave type!)

Try here: http://members.tripod.com/~DrJBashir/FanFic.html

BTW: The pic under name is called an avatar and you have to have 50 posts before you can get that.

Maria :star:

LOL...ok the guy is dam cute....but thats all i am saying

i guess i kind of have to agree with neo he is kinda cute i suppose. o by the way theone of the stories with the bashir bashing was on this story called faith by a writer named Gabrielle lawson on fanfiction.net but he still comes out as a hero just a badly battered one.

Who beat up BAshir.... I will have them for that..

yay he is cute.

And all the best hero's get a little badily beaten. It's what whumping is all about! We only to it so we can kiss them better later! I'm sure it's nothing personal against Jules!

I am sure Jules would love to have poeple kiss it better.... especially Dax

Both JAdzia and the new one... cant spell her name

I think that Ezri matches him better than Jadzia. I mean it really was only a crush and if she did fall for him and they got married or whatever she would overpower him. I mean he's not the most loud of people at the best of times. He bottles everything up. Maybe it's because of his genetic enhancements secret but he is used to keeping quiet. But with ezri it's more grown up. They are more suited and i don't think one would overpower the other. They knew what they were doing when they put Jadzia with Worf. They can match each other. Blow for blow. :rolleyes:

by the way i gotta ask i've just got analien head. What does this mean??? I just don't know someone please tell me before my head shuts down.:rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!! guess i wont need that trip to the padded room then. LOL (menacingly) bwahahahahahahahahh:evil:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Deep Space Nine (DS9) 9
Maria8475 Deep Space Nine (DS9) 30