Red Dwarf. What do ya think?

Jessa

aka Padfoot
does anyone here watch Red Dwarf? Please tell cos i absolutely loooooovvvvvveeee it (almost as much as Stargate, nearly. not quite though):rolly2: :rolly2:

Red Dwarf is a great program, I love it as well, but it's not on n e more :( , pity!

x Arc x

Apparently their doin a film so panic not (Did i just write that? Whoa thats nerdy!)

Yeah, I love Red Dwarf.....its definitely the best comedy show ever made.....
But as far as best shows off all time, its gotta be STARGATE!! WOOOOOOOOO :reyes:

Squire

I totally agree Squire!!!!!!!! Go Stargate go Stargate go Stargate go Stargate etc!

I love the Dwarfie. The first time I saw it I couldn't believe it! It was so out there and soooo funny. I love scifi but had never seen a scifi comedy.
And I'll never forget that first episode when Holly is telling Dave the crew are all dead. That was classic! "Dead, Dave, their all dead......."
I'm looking forward to the movie, too. I can't wait for it but I'm trying to be patient because it's still a whole year away. I hope it's worth the wait....
Does anyone know if they are planning a ninth season? I hope so!
Have a good one!

Aing-Tii:rain:

*joins in the mass group sighing*

ah i love red dwarf, kinda makes you all tingly inside... uhm... no! :lol:

Jessa goes into advert mode.

Red Dwarf, the cheery programme to lighten up the saddest afternoon! (Big cheesy grin)

Jessa snaps out of advert mode! Ohhhh did i just write that?:( :eek: :eek:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: i am sooooo
stupid:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

lol keep on track on to who u r talking to.
Now i think u r the thick 1