How many women has Kirk been involved with?

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
Markpud asked me this question and it is such a long list it needs a thread of it's own. I have almost certainly missed someone, please add them to my list.

Kirk was notably unsuccessful in maintaining a long-term relationship with any woman, but that didn't stop him from trying!!

i) The "blonde lab technician' referred to by Mitchell in 'Where no one has gone before' who Kirk almost married.

ii) Rayna or Reena Kapec, Flint's android ward in 'Requiem for Methuselah'.

iii) Lieutenant Helen Johanson described Kirk to Miss Piper prior to the events in 'The Menagerie Pt1' (from Kirk's reaction, it appears to have been more than casual.)

iv) Ruth-- reincarnated by the Caretaker in 'Shore Leave', he was involved with her when he attended Starfleet Academy.

v) Kirk's prosecutor, Lieutenant Areel Shaw in 'Court-Martial'.

vi) Uhura gets a passionate kiss in 'Plato's Stepchildren' although they are forced against their will to do it.

vii) Dr. Janice Lester, with whom he also spent a year during his Academy years, 'Turnabout Intruder'.

viii) Social Worker, Edith Keeler, whom Kirk met in Earth's past, but was forced to allow to die at a focal point in time in 'City on the Edge of Forever'.

ix) Endocrinologist, Dr. Janet Wallace, who later saved his life in 'The Deadly Years'.

x) He teaches Sahna they meaning of love in 'Gamesters of Triskelion'.

xi) He marries Miramanee in 'The Paradise Syndrome' after getting amnesia.

xii) He regrets not asking Antonia to marry him, but returned to Starfleet after his first retirement (Star Trek: Generations)

xiii) Dr. Carol Marcus in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, with whom he had a son, David, but was not invovled in his upbringing at her request.

xiv) He had dinner with Dr. Gillian Taylor in Star TrekIV: The Voyage Home, and she does kiss him.

If you are a single human female, with any kind of doctorate, beware this man!!

Kirk was just sex on legs as far as the women were concerned...

xv) He also apologises to Kelinda in 'By any other name'.

He actually refuses the attentions of a female in 'That which survives' but then such contact would have killed him, so that would explain his hesitation there.

he was not a daft man... he knew when to stop...

episode: "Elaan of Troyius"

The Enterprise is sent to facilitate a peace treaty between Elas and Troyius. Kirk falls madly in love with Elaan as a result of exposure to her tears, which contain a potent aphrodisiac.

little star :star:

what a lovely thread! Kirk was a popular fella wasn't he!

I guess we could include the mirror universe, where Kirk had his "captain's woman"...

LOL... like the sound of that

Was it Marlena Moreau?

I haven't watched these episodes for many years, although I probably have seen them over 10 times each, so I ought to remember. And I know you think I have some amazing memory, but it's an illusion created by my many books!

Kirk was also involved with one of Mud's women who had taken the Venus drug, I think her name was Eve McHuron.

And for number 19, didn't he get under the covers with the shapeshifter when they were imprisoned in 'The Undiscovered Country'.

That's at least 19, now Markpud! Amazing!

Sure do.... they should have a site just for the men of trek like they do for the women

RE: Captain's woman

Yes, her name was Marlena Moreau. (mirror universe w/ Tiberius)

This could be a long thread...

:rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:

little star :star:

Originally posted by Neo
Sure do.... they should have a site just for the men of trek like they do for the women

they have a site for the women of trek?? cool!! anyone know the address??

Oh 19!! Make me feel very proud of Jadzia in 'Trials and Tribulations' when she thought Spock was more attractive!! I did always like her! :D

Well if you look hard enough on the www you will eventually find it...

I've found a site where someone has itemised every Kiss, every mention of a past love, every time something is meant to have happened (even though never seen).

It's at this link

We have already picked them all out, but he goes through the films and the animated series in detail.