Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
All hell breaks loose on the set of a kid's television show when Langley's childhood hero is accused of being an international spy.

I thought at the beginning that this was just an okay episode but as it went on it got better.

One of my favorite parts was Yves reaction when Jimmy jumps in front and takes that poisoned dart. Loved watching her fight that chinese spy. Then running to Jimmy and the relief on her face when he was okay.

Also the way that the spy knew who she was and Jimmy speaking up in order to protect her. Just left me wondering exactly who is Yves.

All in all a good episode. I really will miss this show. In many ways it was Jimmy and Yves that made the show for me.

There is a light at the end of this tunnel!!

Although the Lone Gunmen series has been cancelled, they are repeating all the episodes this summer, starting tonight, or the local listing in your area!!!
:blpaw::blpaw:
:blpaw::blpaw:

What was Fox thinking!!!!!!!:mad: This episode was the best Lone Gunmen and they showed it after they canceled the show. This is the type of episode you show during sweeps week. A guest star, International intrige, Kung Fu fights, a murder mystery, News media satire,and a hotdog costume. Plus with the recent Chinnesse spy non scandel timing was good. someone at 1013 must have ticked Fox off.

zachWZ

That is just typical of networks when it comes to shows.. They don't think and don't always give them a decent chance.

You are right about this being a really good episode.

It really sucks :( Every show I really really like gets cancelled. That's why I only watch, like, 3 shows now. It's the curse of Curupira :( The networks like to see me cry :angry:

I understand the feeling Curupira. Sometimes I feel the same way. It seems that most shows I like are never given a fair chance by the networks and don't make it. :(

So just what are the 3 shows you watch anyway? I know you have been in the Andromeda forum.

I watch Stargate and Andromeda religiously. I've taped almost every episode from each. My parents had to build me a huge book shelf in the tv room to store all my tapes :laugh2: The only episode from any of those two I think I've missed is the Andromeda episode "Fear and Loathing..." There was a big storm and a tornado blew out power lines a few miles over and I only caught the last ten minutes. Talk about bad luck! :rain:

I like Andromed and Stargate as well. Earth Final Conflict is another one of my shows though I think the first season of it was the best.

To miss "Fear and Losathing ..." that is awful. It was a great episode. I really liked that one.

Yeah I know! My mom was screaming at me to get in the basement lest the tornado blow me away but all I cared about was Andromeda :laugh2: I like E:FC too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.