When does Season 5 start?

Nora

Last Friday watching Showtime just before SG1 started they announced they have several new made for tv movies and they (if I recall correctly) said these movies were going to be shown on Friday, June 29.

Well, I thought the last Friday in June was/is always the day the new SG1 season starts.

Does any of you guys know anything about this? I have been literally counting the days since Feb. 23. 126 in total, 32 to go at this moment. Please, don't tell me that I and the rest of the fans have to wait even more days. (I am talking about the fans in the USA) don't know about you poor folks out there in Europe or Australia or wherever.

Please enlighten me!

as far as i know the premiere date is june 29th...they usually show a movie from 7-9 then sg at 9 (central time that is) so that could be the movie they're referring to

woohoo stargate, down with the movie.

i don't get it until late in sep (and then halfway through the season i'll have major exams, so mum'll make me record and watch it later..noooooo)

we should have a countdown going

Season 5 starts June 29 in USA but it don't start till September for us in the UK :angryfire

It not fair! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

But wait, :eek: , I'm going to New York for a while this summer, think I'll be able to catch a few new eps :D

wanna watch season 5 sooner?

if you have window media player and goto www.sg1archive.com you can dowload and watch all the eps. counting the new ones after they air in US:alienooh:

thanxs sooooooo much, i has loadsa eps on my computer now. Yipppppeeeee!!!! :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I can watch Entity in peace now (got visitors when it showed and couldn't find a video) Watching the tv and listening to guests at the same time is really hard.

Thanks much.

J

Originally posted by Jay Jay
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I can watch Entity in peace now (got visitors when it showed and couldn't find a video) Watching the tv and listening to guests at the same time is really hard.

Thanks much.

J

He he, tell me about it.
I try to avoid my friends, but somehow they still manage to knock or ring when my fav programmes are on!
I'd let them watch it with me, however, none of my friends like scifi let alone Stargate!:(

...they just have no taste!;)

heehee, i no wot u mean, all my friends r into stuff like soaps (eek!)

Originally posted by Serena
heehee, i no wot u mean, all my friends r into stuff like soaps (eek!)

Soaps??? Scifi is more realistic then soap operas!!!;) ;)

I mean, I don't just watch scifi. I love comedy (I guess I have too, concidering I write and animate it for a living!), but I'm ashamed to admit I keep my scifi interest locked away.

Perhaps it's time to come out of the "scifi closet"?:D

Originally posted by nic

Soaps??? Scifi is more realistic then soap operas!!!;) ;)

I mean, I don't just watch scifi. I love comedy (I guess I have too, concidering I write and animate it for a living!), but I'm ashamed to admit I keep my scifi interest locked away.

Perhaps it's time to come out of the "scifi closet"?:D

Pah! wot is the point of hiding it!:D If peeps can admit that they take stoopid soaps seriously, surely there is no shame in admiting 2 liking sci fi?:D u write comedy 4 a living? - cool! :rolly2:

Well I managed to convert my other half to Stargate.

We watched the Episode 'Urgo', he seemed impressed. Has been saying for long enough that all they do is go through a 'timewarp hole' (or something like that) and then go straight back through it again. Yes obviously never watched Stargate. They do way cooler things than that.

It's the little accomplishments in life that make it worth it. Now I can watch Stargate whenever I want, probably?

J

Only about 3 more weeks or 18 more days

Ya Baby !!!!!

:circle: :disturbed :gaptooth: :flash: :star: :wink2: :)

You know, for us poor relations here in the UK, you're gonna have to tell us everything, right down to who was wearing what and when, well maybe not, but I think I'm just suffering from abit of withdrawl symptoms.

Don't know if I can wait till September.

Anyway, I thought we normally get it first, didn't we get the last season first?

J

Originally posted by Jay Jay

Anyway, I thought we normally get it first, didn't we get the last season first?

J

Nah, just the UK caught up with the USA and we managed to see the last one before them.
(A small victory for us in the UK to see something first!;) )

I think it's cos the USA tend to take a break mid-season, whereas the UK plays a series all the way through... usually... although they didn't with the "Pretender"... they just axed that :(