1.03: Fever

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
FEVER
The Sliders are trapped in a disease-ravaged world in which antibiotics were never discovered. Racing against time, they must find a cure and escape before its too late. Quinns double is 'patient zero', infected first in a government experiment, and also leader of the rebels.

Antiboitics were never discovered because, as a result of the plague on the planet, everything is sterilised and mould is never allowed to grow. How likely is this?

This is the first time they address the countdown on the Timer. Rembrant says "How come we only got twenty minutes on the last world, but we have to spend two days here?" Well, how come, I'd like to know too?

FAV QUOTES: they slide on to a new planet, Wade seems to be recovering from the plague, Arturo says "Have you told her about the cannibals yet?" :D

Another funny moment is when Remmy takes a cab. The cab driver is the same one they have met now in three different worlds and Remmy says: "You really like your job don't you"

remmy to Professor.

"I'm the Cjicken McNugget you're the quarter ponder."
:laugh:

ZachWZ

Originally posted by Dave
FEVER
The Sliders are trapped in a disease-ravaged world in which antibiotics were never discovered. Racing against time, they must find a cure and escape before its too late. Quinns double is 'patient zero', infected first in a government experiment, and also leader of the rebels.

Antiboitics were never discovered because, as a result of the plague on the planet, everything is sterilised and mould is never allowed to grow. How likely is this?

This is the first time they address the countdown on the Timer. Rembrant says "How come we only got twenty minutes on the last world, but we have to spend two days here?" Well, how come, I'd like to know too?

FAV QUOTES: they slide on to a new planet, Wade seems to be recovering from the plague, Arturo says "Have you told her about the cannibals yet?" :D

This is one of my fave eps! aurturo Saving the lives of quinn wade and everyone in that demension. And I did love that last line quote it was great!;)