5.14: The Summit

orginally posted by anni:
Tatter.... we're up to Last Stand here in the UK. We've already seen Summit, but this will be shown again on January 9th with Last Stand as back to back episodes.The main problem with downloading that I can see is the use of bandwidth... if you have a 56K modem, it doesn't matter how powerful your processor it will still take a while to download. If you have broadband then it won't. I have broadband and it downloads 30 megs in about six minutes, less sometimes. With my old modem it used to take ages and then if the connection crashed out on me I would have to resume the download all over again. That doesn't happen to me now.

thanks for the info. have a cable modem so downloading is not a problem. i can't believe you guys are so far ahead when we started way before you guys. they have rerun the first 12 season 5 epis like 3 times now. :(

Re: Who's Gonna Snuff It?

Originally posted by Summer Quinn
danny=:blah: :disgust: :errrr: :dead:
woooooooo!!! finally someone with some common sense!! hehe!! :lol:

If somone could PM me with the site you could download these Episodes i'd apreciate it as i live in Australia and we havent seen any of season 5 except for the first 2 eps

Back