5.02: Threshold

skydiver

Trivia Goddess
Threshold ---- Teal'c is in Apophis' hands (we knew that *G*) and
gets put into a sarcophagus, which srews up his mind big time. It
seems he is back in Apophis's quarters, loyal and eager to do away
with the nasty Tau'ri. Bratac (hurray he still lives....but ...?)
helps Teal'c become Teal'c again by removing the symbiote and using
some Chulac technique to make him remember. There is more, but the
gist of it is that we can expect a nice Teal'c episode here.

Threshold "Episode two is about making Teal'c realize who he is and it's not easy," says Wright. "We have to bring back an old friend to help conduct a process called The Rite of Masuraan, which literally means we have to bring a Jaffa warrior to the Threshold of Death and let him choose the path from there.

What is great is that in doing so we get to re-visit Teal'c's journey to the point where he becomes Apophis's First Prime and re-live the moment where he realizes that maybe Apophis isn't a god. In the pilot his turn was so quick and so subtle it was like 'Who is this guy?' so now we're bringing everything right up to that point." There's been a lot of talk on the Internet about who will or won't feature in Stargate SG-1 this year. Does Teal'c return to the friendly Jaffa we all know and love? You'll just have to watch and see.//

i still think coffeecup is going to be in ecstasy over this one.

i don't think that shes the only one (HEHEHEHE)

yeah Bratac lives.....does that mean that the torturere guy in Serpents venom was lying?

like everyone else - I JUST CAN'T WAIT - i need my stargate fix:mad:

Jaxie:cool:

:naughty: (sometime I think this "smilies" was make just me)
HONEY, I AM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PASS "ECSTASY :rolleyes:

cant wait

Good I love the episode that feature Teal'c. he is so interesting. I still think Cor'ai was a good ep, although most disagree. we got to see alot of the trauma that Teal'c feels everyday! I wonder other that Kelnorehm, does Teal'c sleep? I dont think I have ever seen him sleeping...unconsious yes, but not sleeping... just wondering:disturbed

threshold spoilers

check out the spoilers for threshold. in a nut shell when apophis sarc'd him he 'undid' all teal'c's 'goodness' and turned him back into the loyal first prime he was years ago. nest weel bra'tac is going to show up and take teal'c through the ceremony of marchurann(sp?) where he's going to remove junior and we're going to get a flashback episode of t-man's prior life adn what made him the way he is.
then it's up to tea'c to make the decision which path to take, good or bad.

Will "Threshold" escape the curse of being the "#2" as "The Other Side" did last year? after Enemy Within, In the Line of Duty, and that very disapointing Seth which were OK but....Oh the let down after the wonderful Serpent"s Grasp and Lair, Children of the Gods and the less than fascinating "Into the Fire". Stay tuned!

the showtime site has a pic up. they tell you nothing but the pic is of t-man strapped to a bed with bra'tac leaning over him

I hear that by taking out Teal'c's snake, he'll have something like a near death experience where his whole life will flash before his eyes...hey, just got my 3rd alien, I promised nic that I'd name it Nichola

Originally posted by skoon
I hear that by taking out Teal'c's snake, he'll have something like a near death experience where his whole life will flash before his eyes...hey, just got my 3rd alien, I promised nic that I'd name it Nichola

Poor 'Junior' !! laugh2:

By the way, I'm new at this forum so I say : SALUT TOUT LE MONDE !

Question:
**Serpent Venom Spoiler**
In Serpen'ts Venom, when that bad goa'uld dude is torturing poor T, dosn't he say to Teal'c that they had captured Bra'tac and that he is dead?
How can he be dead if he is in Ascension? Or was is just that bad dude trying to make Teal'c angry?

should of put SPOILER warning!

ya, I was thinking about that before, but I guess he was just lying to Tea'l to try and break him & admit that the G are gods.

Yes it is a great pic. BUt very very small! Wonder how it would look as an avatar? My two Jaffa!

Originally posted by skoon

Aww you remembered!! You weren't must humoring me:D :D
(Nicola wipes a tear from her eye) :D

Originally posted by jsc
Will "Threshold" escape the curse of being the "#2" as "The Other Side" did last year? after Enemy Within, In the Line of Duty, and that very disapointing Seth which were OK but....Oh the let down after the wonderful Serpent"s Grasp and Lair, Children of the Gods and the less than fascinating "Into the Fire". Stay tuned!

:eek: :eek: I thought "the enemy within" was great!!:eek: :eek:

Then again, I'm a Carter fan, so I would same that!:D

jsc it should be a great avatar and it should be the right size already just have asgard save it for you. that site's where i got a lot of mine

as to t-man & junior, well torturer dude must have been lying just to break teal'c...

of course they may have killed Mr. B. off but then decided that they wanted to have him in the 5th season. Still think they were just lying to Mr. T. & of course I remembered to name my third little alien. So what should number 4 be...it'll take lots of posting to get Nichola a mate, he's probably jeleous of Hannsal & Grettal.

Hi, nic,

The second in the series are not my favorites, they hit lower points with Seth really bottoming out.... They just haven't been well explored as some of the others in the series... Fifth Race, Serpent's Song, Serpent' Venom to name a few.... but none of the named ones are awful just not perfered from many return viewings. I liked "In the line of Duty" and "the enemy within" much better than 'Seth" but they still had problems with development. But Stargate SG-1's worst is still better than most shows best!

I am glad you have had an alien named after you! That is fun!

Originally posted by nic

:eek: :eek: I thought "the enemy within" was great!!:eek: :eek:

Then again, I'm a Carter fan, so I would same that!:D

Opps! I was meant to say I loved "In the Line of Duty" - I think I had sun-stroke the day that I typed that!!

I know what you mean though JSC, it's hard for a #2episode to live up to the standard of a season opener. Season openers and cliffhangers have *everything* in them (Well I guess they have to if you want get people hooked) so yeah, often you do get a few stinker-episodes when they're compared to the best ones.

Like you said though JSC,Stargate SG-1's worst is still better than most shows best!:D ;) :D

originally posted by nic:
Like you said though JSC,Stargate SG-1's worst is still better than most shows best!

how true!! still i don't care what the epi is just so there is new material to watch and don't forget ascensions next week looks to be a really good one!!!:D

Nic,
I preferred "In the Line of Duty" to "Enemy Within". I kept watching "In the Line of Duty" and hoping for more delving into the whole Sam/Jolinar thing at least they did more with that in the two part "Jolinar's Memories" I and II. The "Emeny Within" they just couldn't do much with but I liked it , but.....
Hopeing for good stuff from 'Threshold" at least we know that Master Bra'tac is alive....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Daysman Critiques 5
w h pugmire esq H P Lovecraft 8
L General TV Discussion 10
S Stargate General Discussions 11