Seven Days in the UK

Originally posted by FeedMeTV
The killing-your-grandfather thing wouldn't work anyway in this would it?

I only said that because it is the 'classic' time travel paradox that people always quote, (there are other paradoxes) but granted, for that one you would need to go back in time more than one week, to at least before you were born.

you couldn't kill your grandfather without killing yourself anyway so its a bit pointless I reckon.

But do you reckon you could go back in time to before you were born, would that still work ??

What do I personally think?

I don't think travel back in time is likely, but if you could I think you would create an alternative reality (sort of like 'Sliders') and would not then be able to return to the original starting position.

I finally saw an episode tonight. don't know what it was called -- Russian female double agents, Plutonium given to Serbs, explosions at secret government agencies, computer hackers -- it put it all in there -- and time travel as well. I liked it anyway!!

hiya people!!!!

i saw a wicked epi the other day!! frank acts like hes ten!!!! alao thge one where the maericans get tricked into bombing their own base! down with the americans!....................... no offence to any americans! but being a muslim i have to support the other guys! :)

hehe, bad americans! The one where he regresssed to a ten year old was quite funny.. cant wait for the next season..

dont laugh!i just feel that muslims are nealry always represeneted negatively on tv and coz im a muslim i feel this is wrong. no wonder epopel hate us so much after watching stuff like that on tv.:evil:

Sorry, didn't mean anything by it, and to some extent I agree, all people of all races should be treated equally, with no prejudice against colour or religion

i know u ddint mean anyting by it!
anyway better talk about 7 days or the admin will be oin us!!!!!:)
dont wanna get yelled at do we?:)

that word "mod" satrts a whole new thing!!!! my teahcer was a mod in the 70;s!!!

well us ee in the 60's or 70's i cant rmemebr- thre was the mods and the rockers. my teacher was a mod!!