Evil Tess

ginadel73... Sounds like our marriages and Roswell have a lot in common. Adversity can build an unshakable strength in a relationship.

Looks like Max and Liz are headed down that road.

Have a good one,
Browser8

Well I know I'm kind of late on this reply...but not sure how Roswell will do on UPN but I know Scifi Will not pick up Roswell. I doubt they want the show for many reasons,...one of the biggest one is it's not complety Scifi. Yes it's considederd scifi to a lot, but when you get right down it to it, it dosen't have enough that would feed Scifi enough. Hope I didn't offend anyone if I did, oh well sorry.

:aliengray Sliders continued on the Sci Fi channel for 3 years and then ended. I can not wait till September or November when ever they decide to start new shows.
Kinda worried abut Buffy tho Who is going to be the next slayer??:alienooh:

I never really thought Roswell was much of a sci-fi show, but they've really changed since the first season when it was more about relationships. They've really delved more into the alien side of the show.

Maxfan: Just out of curiousity because I used to watch sliders faithfully, how did it all end?

:rolly2: I suppose you remember Wade went to the birthing camp and they lost Quinn but picked up his brother then the Professor died and then the singer (forgot his name) decided to stay in one world he liked. They started with a whole new cast and it started to suck and got cancelled.:rolly2:

And how could you not think of Roswell as Sci-FI??????

I lost interest in Sliders when it started with the whole new cast.

It's not that I don't think Roswell is sci-fi, but it's just, I don't know, more real to me than say Star Trek or Lexx. And they have gotten more into the sci-fi side of it this season (without losing the relationship focus.)

I might be wrong, Maxfan, but this is what I remember about Sliders.

1st, the professor gets killed by Colonel Rickman, and Maggie is the new slider.
2nd, Wade's transferred to another dimension's birthing camp, and later is just a head in a jar in a kromagg lab.
3rd, Quinn finds his brother Collin (sp?).
4th, Collin's lost in a slide and Quinn's genetically combined with his fraternal twin from another dimension.
5th, Diana joins the sliders.
6th, Rembrandt keeps sliding.

Now, I might have missed a few episodes during those seasons, but I think that's how it went. If there were other episodes where the group members changed again, please correct me. It's been about a year since I've seen the show so my memory might be a little off.:rolly2: :D

Alright. Sliders was a lot more Scifi of course that is why maybe it was picked up by Scifi Channel. All though I stopped watching as well when they killed Jerry O'Connel and tried to replace him with somebody and it was like HELLO I DON'T THINK SO. Roswell is gotten a lot, I mean a lot into scifi since it orignal aired but still like I said before still it's lacking something to be total scifi. Not sure yet but maybe just to much teen angst. But oh well. Sliders was a great show, and I'm still a little upset that it had to come to a closer.

:rolly2: Sci-Fi Offered to but Roswell after the first time the WB was going to drop it.:rolly2:

Just MHO, but since Max has to save his son, that opens many many doors into the sci-fi realm. Maybe they could take Liz and Maria with them. Since Voyager is over maybe they could use some of that stuff for their home planet! :alienooh:

:fangs:

:angryfire Burnt

Am I hearing correctly that Roswell will be moving to UPN and why? UPN sucks. Somebody write me back with more info on this please.

:rolly2: If anyone wants to read what I have to say about all of this my thread is under "who do u find sexy on the show".
It goes something like.........I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

The reason UPN is getting Roswell is because WB has canceled it so there picking up the 3rd season for 22 eppys. But as I hear about how the UPN always drops there shows, dosen't mean Roswell gets through it's entire 22 eppys next season. I already told you all I can't watch it cause we don't have UPN and I'm starting not to care anymore.

ya kno how Max said at the end of the season finale that he had 2 save his son? well how is he gonna do that if thet granilith can only make one trip?

Well, Rebeka and destinyjbak113

Starting the Fall season, Roswell is scheduled to appear on Tuesday nights at 9:00 p.m. on UPN right after Buffy on the same channel. But like so many here have said, UPN can be a little flaky at times when it comes to keeping a show on for an entire season. For a listing of all the primetime shows on network tv this fall I found a good site is: http://www.tvguide.com/tv/shows/grid2.asp. I think someone else on the board recommended it, too.

And if the sci-fi channel can aire WonderWoman and Hercules which are fantasy and adventure shows primarily, surely they could find room for Roswell which is more sci-fi than the others.

And destinyjbak113, as to the granilith's power for one trip through time, here's one possibility. The granalith in the future had all of its power exhausted for the journey to the past, but once in the past Future Max would find the granalith of our time to be full-powered once again. Another possibility is that once future Max succeeded in his mission, the change in the timeline would make it so that he never made the journey to begin with; therefore, the granalith was never drained of its power.

And that's all I know.

Evil Tess is SEXY!

So will everyone like hate me and stuff if I still think that evil bratty Tess is HOT! I mean that whole Alex getting constantly jerked around by Isabell thing, he probably needed to be put out of his misery anyway.

Ok the real question is:
Go look at all the pictures posted in the Emilie De Ravin thread and then tell me, even if you knew she was evil and was planning to turn you and your friends over to your worst enemies, tell me you still wouldn't get with her?