Excuses,Excuses.

There is a fan site full of all the excuses and comebacks that Jack and Em used in Season 1. I din't remember the link though.
Try August's Site. It probobly has a link on it!

I was watching my tapes again the other day to catch some excuses for you, but didn't get very far....

The only ones I came up with are slightly off-color, and I got the impression you were trying to steer away from those. For example, when Jack and Emilia hide from Nardo in the sub, and Emilia suddenly jumps out of their hidey-hole, he proclaims, "Em, I fell asleep, I swear to God....all men wake up with a ....." ;)

Anyway, I'll try to force myself to watch them later to find some others.....oh, what torture!:laugh2:

bummer,I feel your pain.Oh the pain the torture it's too much(yah from all the laughing you do)the inhuamnity!:laugh2:Yep I was trying to steer away form the off color ones(don't wanna make anybody mad)

M<y favorite off color reparte was in "MMO"

"Relax will ya? There are certian morning conditions that have to be unrectified before things get folwing.":rolly2:

I thought of one.
Okay it's from Shark Bait.When Blackbeard says he thinks he's seen Jack and Em somewhere before.
"You must of caught our act at the tiki lounge,I do shadow puppets,and Em here charms a snake."-Jack:lol: (I know it's bad,but it's funny.)I just shudder when I hear Blackbeard's response."I'm sure you do!"Then the look he gave her.Ewww!:dead:

I haven't forgotten about you, Allie

I'm still trying to fight the baby for the tv.....

I will come up with some more excuses, I promise!! Or maybe I should say, I hope!

I remember dat one Angie!! :lol:

Jack: "Em, I fell asleep, I swear to God....all men wake up with a ....."
Em: "A stiff punch in the nose should've woken you up!"

Emilia has just gone and she-boned Jack like dat! :lol: