What do you think is the worst show on TV?

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
What u do think the worst tv show is on tv at the moment... It does not have to be just in the Uk,. but please tell us a little about it if it is in the US and vice versa if ur in the Uk.. and live in the US...

I think the worse show on Uk tv at the moment is Temptation Island on SKy.... It just annoys me... arrrhhhh

How about the Black Scorpion, that has to be the worse show. I hope it isn't on anymore. It was on in the US

Originally posted by scifinut
How about the Black Scorpion, that has to be the worse show. I hope it isn't on anymore. It was on in the US

I agree totally, that show was a heaping pile of dung.

and although i did not object particularly to "world's dumbest criminals" that man who used to host it, wow did he make my blood boil, there was something just SO annoying about him. Another guy is the person who does USA direct on either Sky News or BBC world i can't remember which.. agghh hate em.

I've never seen that (which is probably just as well!),
but the worst show ever, the show that was soooooooo
bad it actually became good, was Sunset Beach! It used to get me laughin' for ages!

Originally posted by padders
and although i did not object particularly to "world's dumbest criminals" that man who used to host it, wow did he make my blood boil, there was something just SO annoying about him. Another guy is the person who does USA direct on either Sky News or BBC world i can't remember which.. agghh hate em.

Oooo no he is that guy with the most annoyiong voice.... hate him....

Well there are lot I think are dumb..just let's hope I don't offended nobody.

Black Scorpian
Lexx
Surviover
Temtation Island
Boot Camp
Real World
Dawson's Creek
All the soup opeas..I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME ONE GETS BURIED AND THERE DEAD AND THE JUST BLOODY COME RIGHT FROM THE GRAVE
(Those are just naming sum, but like a couple others I don't want to offended nobody. :))

See I didn't want to get to carried away in what I think is bad, you see I can't stand that Mussy, Gooshy stuff. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Neo

Oooo no he is that guy with the most annoyiong voice.... hate him....

yup that is the one, and his jokes.. they make me want to cry.. actually if he was standing next to me i would find it hard to resist strangling him i think.

Black Scorpion (BS...hehehe!)

There is a vast number of shows on tv that should have never seen the light of day if you ask me.....I spend a lot more time reading that watching tv.

Yeah, I don't get it. Good shows get canceled all the time and yet some shows get to go on foorreevveerr!!! Shows that never should never have been aired or even created. Bleck!

why all of a sudden did i forget the names of the shows i detest and make fun of all the time? oh, well, i'll get back to you. never should have posted in the first place if i can't remember my thoughts of five minutes ago...:mad:

Personally I think there is a difference between shows I can't stand and shows that are done poorly etc.

I personally can't stand First Wave.
Shows that have no meaning.
Soap operas
Lexx
Boot Camp
Temptation Island (when it was on here in US)
Reality shows in general
WWF

Will have to disagree with Black Scorpion in one sense, it is a slapstick type show. I watch it just to laugh at the stupidity of the way the criminals are shown. For me it is a lighter show to laugh at without the intensity of a show such as Farscape or Stargate SG1 (Both of which are much better shows and Black Scorpion doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with them).

Remember it is all a matter of personal perspective, which is why some good shows get cancelled and bad ones stay one. The perspective of the people who make the decisions differ from ours.

Originally posted by padders

yup that is the one, and his jokes.. they make me want to cry.. actually if he was standing next to me i would find it hard to resist strangling him i think.

U know what ... if he comes on the TV i actually scream and throw something at the tv... Its true

Neo, try the really big marshmellows, they throw fairly well, and most importantly, will not damage your tv. I go through bags during (american) football season.

Now as for shows I hate. I do not like first wave, the invisible man, quantom leap, black scorpion, any soap operas, the news, the seinfeld show, man i hated that. Come to think of it, it would be easier to list the shows I like rather than the ones I don't. Oh well.

Well, trouble with me is I hate the popular shows. They can't be *that* popular, you say? Well, I didn't watch Big Brother, the making of Hear'say, hate the Weakest Link and Tarrant on TV, Teachers... Need I go on??!!

Sorry Americans or neone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, but seeing as I neva watch them, I can't tell you much about them!

That's okay, there are shows we in US can gripe about that you probably wouldn't know about.
They just came on with Weakest Link US version not to long ago and I can't stand it.