Bad Girls

Which of these logos do you want as the IPPH-logo?

• Logo Beta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logo Delta

• IPPH Orion-logo

• IPPH-logo1

• IPPH-logo2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
I want to say Sarge, but her brute strength gets in her way more often than it should.

So I guess i'll have to go with Voice, because you never underestimate the mysterious ones.;)
She is running things.............

august

Nymphet Connoisseur
If it was a controlled martial arts-style fight, then Sarge. But otherwise, it would be voice - she'd have a concealed weapon somewhere, or some other trick up her sleeve.

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
Hey August,
Does Voice have some supernatural powers or something? I ask because the last episode with clownman she did some freaky stuff. :eek: :D

august

Nymphet Connoisseur
Naw, I think she was just using some miniature hologram projector sort of thing, to make her look like a man and disguise her voice.

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
Did you see the floating thing she did?

I think the writers are gonna develop her character more in the next season. or atleast i hope so.:cool:

august

Nymphet Connoisseur
Yep, if they went to the trouble to get Elizabeth Hawthorne to finally show her face, they must surely have planned on her becoming a more active part of the show!

Curupira

Tribal Princess
I said Sarge :) I just can't help it, she's too cool for words. Did I really see her on Xena a few times? I saw her in something... :rain:

Daring Dragoon2

Bond's Babe
On Xena she was an Amazon named Cyane!(I'm not sure if she was an Amazon Queen or something though,August would probably know)

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
I must have missed that one. Now you'll have me searching down old episodes. :eek: :D

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
I remember that one, now. Did she also appear in Xena later , wait i'll stop here, I might be about to spoil it for someone. I think i'm thinking of the right one However.

RogueFaith

From Beneath You...
def sarge...i mean hel is kinda nerdy and cleo acts retarded lol so i think sarge has the be the baddest chick of the gang...

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
You know she does well in her new show-Mutant X. She definately kicks butt in there.

I do miss Cleopatra 2525, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.