mindless babble

Maria8475

It goes on.....
okay I was just wondering........

.....Julian Bashir was supposed to be the template for the Long Term Medical Hologram right? Well what if they hadn't found out about his "little secret". How different would "Message in a Bottle" have been??

I know that Zimmerman and Bashir didn't get along very well (DUH!!). But Voyager's Doc is quite different from Zimmerman. I bet him and Julian would adore each other. Especailly the bit about treating the Romulan, Julian would never argue about that.

And who would have taken charge?? Julian probably does have more battle experience but the LMH was still a prototype. And the Doc can be very commanding?

Any ideas??

Maria:star:

hey

u know doctor ashir hes called alexander siddiq rite?wheres he from originally?

Alexander Siddig is English, but his father is Arabic, I don't know where exactly.

I think Bashir would have been a much better Template for a medical hologram. The original Lewis Zimmerman is a weirdo so I don't know why they chose him, except that it was his design. The mark II version from 'Message in a bottle' VOY was also a little perculiar.

LOL... Zimmerman a weirdo...LOL Like that,,, were as bashir is a smooth talking james bond type...

Originally posted by Maria8475
And who would have taken charge?? Julian probably does have more battle experience but the LMH was still a prototype. And the Doc can be very commanding?
I think I'd describe the Doc as more irritating than commanding. I doubt he would get on with Bashir for that reason.

Originally posted by ray gower

I think I'd describe the Doc as more irritating than commanding.

awww that's mean! :D But Julian's known to be capable of being irritating too.....i still think they'd get on great.

Sure would like to see that.....