I'm concerned

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
After seeing Roswell athis week and reading spoilers I have to say the direction is not good. The Alex storyline is going great. max starting to lose it makes since in less than a year he lost his girlfriend, a good friend, and his sister is moving away, on top of that their is the constant look out for skins. i just don't know why Max and Tess did it at the planeteriam. A paassonite kiss would do for the same dramatic effect. i also say because TV is oversaterated with SEX. If Roswell goes this route it won't stand out at all. Fortunity this is a Sci Fi show so they could be misleading us a hundred like.
1.The new York Max lived and has taken the Roswell Max's place in Las Vegas.
2.For Max and Tess people doing it in dreamscape has phyisical effects.
3.The husk makers implanted a program in them to insure this.

I just don't want melrose or90210 with aliens.

ZachWZ

This is starting...

This is starting to scare me. I don't like what's happening to Roswell either. IT's starting to make me lose interest. Though I may stop liking what's happening to the characters though, I will keep watching. Hopefully, it'll get back on track.

I don't like the way things are going either. Max seemed really mean to Isabell when all she wants is to go to college. I felt really bad for her when she crushed her reference letter and walked away. She's trying to deal with Alex's death in the best way she can. I have to admit though, that even though this is a sifi show, I enjoy the romance/suspense part.

This is a 4 episode run that we are in and there is something that the writers will be accomplising in the last episode and all these things have to happen to get us there.

For instance, I got real aggravated with Max because
1. He wouldn't commit with Tess because he was "scared" that if he took that road he could never get back. but then
2. He wouldn't let Isabelle go a route that leads away from their destiny.

It gets real aggravating.. You think.. Well Max old boy.. either commit to your destiny or let Isabelle blow the destiny off. Either have the guts to do this thing or let everybody foget it.

That is when you realize... this is exactly where the writers wanted me to be at this point. He IS going to make that choice.. A week from monday is my guess :)

Anyway, it always amazes me how that, in the middle of a series of new episodes, people always feel like the show is losing it's bearing and is out of control. OF COURSE it is out of control... Ordo ob chao (sp?) Order out of chaos... they set a series in motion... totally shake things up and land it exactly where they want it.

Hold on folks... in a few weeks we will all know exactly where the show stands and the stage will be set very nicely once again.

Have a good one,
Browser8

Oh, by the way, ZACH...

The planetarium was necessary... a kiss wouldnt do when you need Tess to be pregnant in the next eppy hehe

Looks like we are going to the home planet folks..

WHOO HOOO Home Sweet Home...

:)

Have a good one,
Browser8

Tess' prgentcy was the type of thing I was talking about. their could be a hundred other reasons for them to go home. Here are some.
1.They are sick of hiding who they are all the time.
2.They are getting sick via War of The worlds.
3.A threat like the blue crystals comes and they need to get home to save earth.
And the reason I think makes the most sence and best drama.
They are worried that others might do to, Kyle, Liz, Maria, the sherif, and their parents. The same kinda thing that was done to Alex.

Also it was due to big support from family values groups that got Roswell a 2nd season. They have lost that support.

ZachWZ

Yeah... But then I wouldn't have gotten to see Tess all sweaty.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
ROFL

Have a good one,
Browser8

I'm with you Zach~
I don't think Roswell is purposefuly in this pit because it's supposed to be, I think it's just plain old BAD. Roswell was always the "different" show and now it's the "same old" show because of the sex. Honestly! They're what, 17?
Roswell is in trouble and there's not much we can do about it except keep watching, so they keep showing it and hopefully one day, they'll get the Roswell element back in that addicted us all to it in the first place.
What do you think?~

I'm Concerend too!

OK People... Admit it! Part of the reason we liked Roswell in the first place was because of the chemistry between Liz and Max. But I do agree with the sex thing. (Too much of it with Max/Tess ):kisses: They are only freshily graduated seniors from high school. :rolleyes: But I do wish they would show more of the alien stuff and what they can achieve with their powers. Let's hope that with the new season when Max tries to get his son back that we see more of the sifi stuff. Although I would like to see some of the Max/Liz stuff too.

The sex wasnt that great

no offense, but the sex was not that great between tess and max. he only used her, because he feels no attraction toward her. You know he only slept w/ her because he felt sorry for her..and was feeling bad because everyone was ignoring him, and heknew he traested her like crap, so it wa slike a whole guilt trip thing...............i thought the kisses between max and liz were way hotter then sex.......the sex betwen tess and max wasn't that great anyway....max wasn't smiling or acting giddy...i bet if it was liz you wouldn't mind the whole sex thing.....i dont have anythi with sex, but a) they are too young. and b) it is their hormones doing the thinking....except for max and liz...they love eachother so sex between them is alright...michael and maria im not so sure because he trats her like crap, and she just sits their and takes it..maria could do so much better....but in the season finale michael actually showed a heart, so him and maria having seassweet, it wasn't an animal thing. max thought liz cheated on him....so it wasn;t entirely his fault for having sex w/ tess....and liz getting mad was dumb, because she did push him away...i mean how did she exoect him to act....sorry this is jut myopinion...im not trying to sound corrupted or anything, but i dont see anything wrong with the sex parts....if they loveeachother who cares?

RoXy:(

Hopefully the writers will do a better job this year. Melinda Metz (the 'Roswell High' books writer) joins the writing team. Oh yeah to anyone who wants to know (Only everyone!) Brendan Fehr said filming starts 30th July. Bye

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
paranoid marvin Terry Pratchett 14
S Stargate General Discussions 52