1.11: The Lying Game (Lone Gunmen)

Anyone wanna place a bet if Riker will have a beard in "Nemesis"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont really Care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
The murder of a professional blackmailer, an appeal by the victim's sister and evidence linking the crime to FBI assistant director Walter Skinner cause the Gunment to question what's a lie and what's really true.

Awwwww. Very sweet at the end, with the guys accepting Jimmy as one of them. I also liked Skinner's line about Jimmy being the 4th Stooge.

What happened at the beginning with Jimmy's car? My friend called and made me miss the beginning dialogue.

Jimmy's car was repossed because he had missed at least one payment.

It was definetly an interesting episode. I really like Yves as a character, not sure the first couple of episodes if I would like her or not.

Jimmy might not be to smart about some things but he sees a lot more then they give them credit for. His recognizing that Carol had once been a man when Frohike and Langley didn't.

Previews for next week look interesting. I think it is suppose to be the season finale from something that I read somewhere.

Mellian, You didn't have to read they said so on the preview.

I give this one a 12. the entire cast did great. Byers, Jimmy, and Yeves turned in their best deviliment yet.
And Mitch got to do better with Skinner than in the last two seasons of x-files.

ZachWZ

The best scene for me in the ep was Jimmy as Skinner, it was hilarious. Love Skinner in the ep. also. And the face of the others when they found Carol was a man before. :lol:

Krystal :D

Favorite part of this episode

Definately the ending was the best, where two Skinners' showed up! The acting was totally cool and the script was excellent!
They are replaying the season this summer, in fact they played the pilot tonight!
RH ;]

I have my VCR all set up and ready to tape the episodes as they rerun them. Didn't tape them the first time around because I wasn't sure about the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.