DS9 Quiz

ya know - i probably do know this -- but for the life of me -- i can't remember ------ i'm doing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo well

Wasn't that the one that needed to be evacuated for power?

In which case Jerrado

(yeah that was in the main quiz not so long ago :D)

well let's see if we can breathe some life into it then.

What baseball card did Jake buy to try and cheer up Sisko?

Bonus points: What things did he have to exchange to get it?

Apparently my research tells me that it was from the 1951 Bowman Baseball card set of 324 cards, and was #305 featuring a rookie Willie Mays.

Two litres of anaerobic metabolites suspended in hydrosaline solution were obtained by Nog from Dr. Bashir to be traded to Dr. Giger for the card.

Two liters of anaerobic metabolites suspended in a hydrosaline solution from Bashir in exchange for Kukalaka

a neodynium power cell from a Cardassian phase-coil inverter from O Brien in exchange for recalibrations

two meters of electro-plasma conduit from the Defiant from Worf in exchange for recalibrating his klingon opera collection

and various other pieces of equipment they rewrote her speech for Kira too So I assume they must have got something from her but I don't know what it was.

yeah we don't get told what Kira gives them, but Jake adds humour to her water reclamation speech :D

Between you, you got them all. I'll let you argue amongst yourself on who gets the next question. ;)

Originally posted by Maria8475
Between you, you got them all. I'll let you argue amongst yourself on who gets the next question. ;)
I wouldn't have got all those, and I prefer answering to setting questions, so I defer to dmalfoy.

Aww thanks:)

Where does Gideon Seyetik recommend Sisko visit on planet Blue Horizon?

The episode 'Take Me Out To The Holosuite' about the baseball game was written by Ronald D Moore, but it is loosely based upon a similar episode in another TV series written by Steven Ira Behr called 'The Old Ballgame'.

I want you to name this TV series which is itself based on a popular film and musical, and concerns students at a New York academy of performing arts.