X-Files Quiz

Maria8475

It goes on.....
X Files quiz

Okay I'm gonna borrow another 'talkstargate' idea....hey they have the best ideas! See if you can answer the question or add one of your own. (You really should do it. The last time i played this game it was on AOL scifi and kept us entertained for months!)

So the question.....
What is Samantha Mulder's middle name??

Good luck
Maria :star:

it doesn't seem to be taking, though. Just incase you were wondering it's Anne.

Sorry, can't answer that one, but what about Mulder's and Scully's middle-names?
:D :rolly2:

The Thinker is mentioned in Season Two, more than once.

I'm glad this quiz is finally moving, I can give more clues if you want. The middle names???

wow! i don't check for a couple of days and the quiz has taken on a life of it own!! No i'm not hurt! :D!

The Thinker was the fourth member of the Lone Gunmen. He had the tape with Mulder's 'Holy Grail' on it and was killed because of it.

Fox William Mulder
Dana Kathryn Scully.

What is Mulder's or Scully's moms name?

Originally posted by Dave
The 'Thinker' was an agoraphobic, and could only communicate withpeople through the computer.

Yes he was. But he was also the fourth member of the lone gunmen, who had the tape Mulder wanted, because of his hacking abilities. By the way his real name was Kenneth Soona.

maria

Re: Question:

Sorry, I should have said that you were correct.

They were the answers I was looking for, but I also asked what did he suffer from.

Originally posted by Dave
Who was 'The Thinker', what did he suffer from, and what happened to him?

He was taken away by MIB's. Killed will do.

opps you're right. i should read the questions more carefully. (it's okay my pride isn't too hurty!)

okay to keep things moving how about a new question.

What was the price of the alien autopsy tape Mulder brought in Nisei?

$29.95... plus shipping.

I had to look it up in the script at another site online, cheating or showing initiative? You didn't expect me to have that kind of trivia held in my brain, did you?

In 'Post Modern Prometheus' (The Cher episode), 'The Jerry Springer Show' is on the TV at the start of the episode.

Who is Jerry asking questions to on the show?

Mulder.........how easy was that!

okay question: in Syzygy, what name was spelled out when Brenda asked who she was going to marry??

Satan.

One problem-- The questions on the Jerry Springer Show weren't to Mulder, (at least not in that episode). You must remember the Cher episode-- it's my favourite episode of all-- very funny-- The great Mutato.

not to mulder?? okay weird. must be thinking of something else. give me a while while i reevalute.