X-Files Quiz

This was hard work :D, anyway:

The Lake Okoboji - btw. an "official UFO-meeting place" :p - is situated north of Spencer, IA - take the 71....
The ep is "Conduit": A little girl disappeared from a camp site near Lake Okoboji...

You wanna take a look on the lake? - Go to:

www.okoboji.com/live/default.asp

So, let's go on...

Question:

What 'game' was played on Terri's and Margi's birthday party?

what's up :( ???

wrong question, dump question - are you bored???

I know, I'm little impatient :D

Who were Terry and Margi? The girls with the same birthday? If thats the case wasn't it basketball?

annette :0

(I don't know who terry and margi are. Quick! To the research mobile!! :D )

Okay, Annette, the thing with the same birthday is correct (ep: syzygy), but I can't remember them playing basketball....

What I'm looking for is something different, perhaps you wouldn't call it a 'game' - I don't know - it has to do with "looking into the future"... and it's not exactly T & M you are 'playing' it, but a girl called Brenda...

So, another try ;)

Originally posted by *bastet*
So, let's go on...

Question:

What 'game' was played on Terri's and Margi's birthday party?

Just a stab in the dark here, but was it "bloody mary"? I remember an episode where two girls where chanting it in front of a mirror and the mirror smashed of something.

(I could be thinking of an entirely different show though lol!)

Well, nic, it was in that episode - but it's still not what I mean...

I think I'm gonna solve the mystery: The girls played with a so-called "ouija-board" - it consists of a board printed with letters from a to z and a 'pointer' looking like a triangle.

So, you 'ask' the board a question, than you tip your fingers on the pointer - and it will slide over the board by a 'supernatural power' :eek: and 'tell' you the answer letter by letter.
In this case, Brenda asked who she would marry someday and the board 'said': s-a-t-a-n

Now, I'm gonna ask my ouija-board: Who should ask the next question? ................. n-i-c!

Go on, nic :D

lol thanks Bastet :D

Hmm..... ok:

What starsign is scully? (It's never been mentioned in an episode, but you can work it out):rolly2:

Originally posted by *bastet*
She's "pisces" - or "Dragon" (if you look at it from a Chinese pov)

yeah that's right.
Sorry I didn't reply earlier - my control panel is acting up and for some reason I ain't getting half the threads that I subscribe too.

I guess it's *bastet*s turn :D

Okily dokily then we'll wait for *bastet* :D hey did ur control panel forget to give you the X-Files Alphabet game or could ya just not think of the letter or something? Was just pondering cos i just saw it now when i came here :)

xxx

Originally posted by Sammy O'Neill
Okily dokily then we'll wait for *bastet* :D hey did ur control panel forget to give you the X-Files Alphabet game or could ya just not think of the letter or something? Was just pondering cos i just saw it now when i came here :)
xxx
nope, I dont get that thread either, it's really weird. Apparently there are a few bugs in the system at the moment.
I think they shall be fixed though, until then I'll try and remember half the places where I post!:eek: :cool:

:D ah ok, i think i'm getting all my threads, tho i didnt think i'd notice if i didnt, i dont know where my heads at half the time lol :rolleyes:

xxx

Well, I seem to be the only person online who posts here so:

Q) What brand of cigarette did Cigarette-Smoking Man prefer?

I post here too. :p

Marlboro is the answer to the question.

annette :wave: