Susa Check in!

Euterpe

T Y O P I S T
This is just me wondering who was all here.
Just do something like this!

Name~ Jenna

SN~ Euterpe

Susa SN~ emilia01

[Nicknames~ Autma, Amazon Princess, Greek Goddess, Euterpe,

Other MB's often visited~ Xenaite, MaryD's, here, a few yahoo clubs, August's MB, Sarahs, Nutforum

Who's next??
:rolly2:

Aight...

Name~ Anna

SN/SUSA SN~ Azn Dragoon

Nicknames~Azn Dragoon (Azn for short), Indyz Azn Gurl, Da Violent One, (One of...) Harryz Angelz, and etc.

Other MBs Often Visited~Xenite.org, Talkin Xena, ASciFi.com, August's MB, Sarahs, and "The Raven".

Next...
:smilej:

names

Name: August

SN and SUSA SN: august

Other screen ames: joxerfan (at any EZBoards)

Other message boards visited: Mary D's Talking Xena, Augustodunum
(both the Yahoo and Network 54 versions), Xenite.org, Claire Stansfield's Fan Board, Adrienne
Wilkinson's Fan Board, various Yahoo Clubs (Sam Raimi, Real Hercules, Cleopatra 2525, Campbell
Compound, Alexandra Tydings, Angela Dotchin) and Sarah Anne's Nymphet Board ;)

Name: Allie

SN/SUSA SN: Daring Dragoon2

Other SN Crazy Book Reading Lady

Other MB's visited Talkin Xena,Xenite.org,Ascifi.com

My nicknames by friends: The quiet one,Crazy Book Reading Lady:nuts: (I think it speaks for itself),The other Allie(Damn that other Ali,I could so kick her ass for stealin my name:angryfire :angryfire )

that other Ali that you hate

Now would that be ex-heavyweight champ Ali? Former Brat Pack film star Ally? Ally, the Lebanese peddler in "Oklahoma" that Eddie Albert played?

:rolly2:

Nope she's some preppy for my school,and is popular,and stole all my friends.I hate her!!!!!!!!!!:angryfire :angryfire

Also she's one of those people who look normal on the outside,but in reality are actually one of Lucifer's minions sent from the bowels of HELL,to torment us all.

Name: Angie

SN/SUSA SN: bummer2323, ~bummer~

Other SN: that's pretty much it....

Other MB's visited Xenite, Nutforum, TX, ....I'm sure there are more.......

My nicknames by friends: Just Angie.....guess I'm boring or unloved...LOL...well, Jenna calls me Ang, does that count :D