Fave Quote

There's so many.

I remember the conversation when Vir was asking Ivanova about women or the time Marcus tells Ivanova he's a virgin.Some hillarious dialogue.

The best Londo line is when Vir wakes him up when he has a hangover and he calls him 'A moon faced assassin of joy!'

Or the Garibaldi one where he is asked if he knows what happens in some ceremony and he replies:
'I dont know but I bet it involves three goats and a jug of wine'

So many...

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate."
~ Cmdr. Ivanova, "Points of Departure"

"It's a mockery. It doesn't even have any .. ahhem .. attributes."
"Attributes?"
"Do I have to spell it out for you?"
~Londo and Sheridan, "There All the Honor Lies"

"We are the universe, trying to understand itself."
~Delenn, "Passing Through Gethsemane"

And this one is *so* appropriate:

"I thought the purpose of filing these reports was to provide accurate intelligence."
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics."
~Vir and Londo, "Point of No Return"

Enough for now.

Rowan

And more

I couldn't resist to post more. I'm just in stitches reading them again.

"Would you prefer to be conscious or unconscious during the mating? I would prefer conscious, but I don't know what your .. pleasure threshold is."
Ambassador G'Kar to Lyta Alexander, The Gathering

"I'll gain weight!"
"Well, briefly, yes."
"Figures. All my life I've fought against imperialism. Now, suddenly I *am* the expanding Russian frontier."
"But with very nice borders."
Ivanova and Franklin, A Distant Star

"There were other women, but I never got past one."
"You mean first base."
"No, no, I mean one. You see, we have six a .. we have six, you see, and each one is a different level of intimacy and pleasure. So, you know, first you have one, and that's naa-naa. Then there's two .. and by the time you get to five it's ..."
"All I can say is that enthusiasm, sincerity, genuine compassion, and humor can carry you through any .. lack of .. prior experience with .. high numerical value."
"Wow, I'm gonna remember that. Thank you, thank you."
Vir and Ivanova, Sic Transit Vir

"Tired? Of course not, don't be absurd. The Emperor himself said I would only be allowed to leave over his dead body. I said: Well, how strange, Mr. Allen said I would only be allowed back on to Babylon 5 over his dead body. With my very busy schedule I can only accommodate so many requests. I know it's a burden, but you will simply have to wait your turn."
Londo to Zack Allen, Epiphanies

"I believe it."
"If Entil'Zha believes it, I believe it."
"I'll be in the car."
- Sinclair, Marcus & Ivanova

"If I was married to Londo Mollari, I'd be concerned."
"G'Kar, if you were married to Londo Mollari, we'd all be concerned." -- G'Kar and Londo's wife

My fave......

"There've been reports of 'Godly beings' in the area. Since neither you nor I was there, I can only assume it was the First Ones"
"You're getting delusions of grandeur again"
"Well, I figure if you're going to have delusions, you might as well go for the really satisfying ones..."
Ivanova and Marcus (the best quote-machines in the galaxy), but I can't remember the episode.

Rik

My favorite two

Delenn "Only one human has ever survived battle against the Minbar fleeti. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your life be somewhere else! " When I first watched (and I was on the Boston schedule Sundays 11 p.m. I started whooping and hollering and fist pumping).
"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out."

I'm with the camp that there are too many lines to choose from :)

But if I have to pick one then I've always really, really liked Turhan's speech (He's the Centauri Emperor who dies in season 2). It's something I think is still relevant today. The Emperor's in conversation with Sheridan and they're talking about regrets.

Sheridan: A few, but just a few. You?

Emperor: Enough to fill a life time. So much has been lost. So much forgotten. So much pain. So much blood. And for what ... I wonder? The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away moment by moment in that vast terrible in-between. But there is still time to seize that one, last, fragile moment. To choose something better. To make a difference, as you say. And I intend to do just that.

I found a clip on youTube that gives the whole scene (the speech is towards the end):

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maria8475 Charmed 4
Maria8475 Smallville 16
Maria8475 Charmed 90
Maria8475 Stargate - the movie 12
Maria8475 Andromeda 61