Sliders Movie

lol

hhhehe
well i am sorta patient..............oh ok im not...........
asmiley u seem patient to me

me? :blush: thanks but really I'm not. If you were ficcing you'd know my impatience a bit more. I always try but It's hard for me to type it. I get anxious at times. When I start taping my foot you know it's been a while since the last fic post.** I really hope the sliders movie comes soon! it's driving me up a wall with all this hope and waiting!

** *sigh*I miss Bee. And Kat. And I want Skip to panto but I know better. I miss Ms Gud Bod who needs to finish her Tyre Fic and I miss Gemmy. and I don't see peachy enough anymore.:(:(:(:(:( I'm sad. I miss the days when I was new and everyone I just named was in the prime of thier ficcing days. I know it's only been a year but it feels like so much longer ago when I last read Kat's excellent writing or how Bee Always Inspired me to wirte awesome fuzzy wuzzys, or talked with Gemmy over anything.:(

I'm glad cuz I have you and Sin and SKip to talk to.;):)And talking in Angel and sliders and SG and Buffy and chitchat always makes me feel better.

lol

dont u love me asmiey?lol
muahahhaha

well i dont thuink theyve even satretd filming yet coz jerry has a movie called down and under coming out this year...........

pffffffffft

oh yeh................>scratches her head and winders how she missed that<

lol

very true asmiley.////////////...........vin is rather hot so my brain is doing SOMETHING right! lol
ok its also clever enuff to know that the sliders movie may come out after all.................i saw the trailor for XXX./................wow!

lol

im not sure..........but if they are gona make one now i the perfetc time coz jerry just finished filimng his other movie so hes free:D