Any familiar faces here?

shana2000

Tis me...anyone around? This is my first visit here. Kinda cool, didn't know it existed until I saw a post on the nutforum today! :)

august

Saw the same one!

So - wonder if anyone here hates Eve as much as you do?

;)

luv ya

August

Sure, why not? Does anyone here hate Eve as much as Shana does?

(I myself have never been able to hate anyone I'm mentally undressing.)

;)

LMAO!

LOL! Well, I myself don't have the problem of wanting to mentally undress women! ;) So, I can dislike her to eternity! ;)

In the name of Eli, and all the forces of heaven, I COMMAND you to like her!

Hey, Shana and August!

Glad you guys saw the post! The more I check this place out, the more I like it! :D

I see you

I"m from the forum too.
Saw the post tonight and thought I would
check it out.

Just for the record ..... I can't stand Eve

Scrooloose is my new best friend then! ;)

I better shut up about Eve now...before I have her fan-club beating me to death with mallots! Or worse yet...mass mailng me pictures of her! ;)

I'm here too!

This is emilia01 over at Susa and MaryD's.
I needed a change of pace! :)

For my new friend Shana ...... This is for you because
you love EVE.

Attachments

• eve.jpg
    eve.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 166
hello all

Hey hey All and welcome.
I was so sorry to hear about the Studio USA board closing down, I went through the same heart ache when the Hercules board shut it's doors.
Please make yourselves at home and the ambrosia is in the fridge. ;)

:) Hey ya'll it me msvestal!! Hey everybody I really like this board. The nutforum is getting me really bummed.

Now there's a familiar face!

From TX!
I'm a moderator over there!:rolly2:

Hey Euterpe,

It is nice to see you here1;) I have a question. Is this a board that originates in the UK because the time is confusing me.

I'm not sure about where this MB was originated.
But in theregestrtion form, there was a little scroll bar that asked you what time zone you are in. It automatically changes it!

I'm in plain ol eastern standard time!

Emilia01:D

:flash: Hey Emilia01,

I am your next door neighbor in the central time zone whooo hooo. I just saw you over at the tx board.

Hey Ewlyn,
I ordered the book the spiral dance and I am going to pick it up tomorrow. I wanted to tell you that I have missed you and I was wondering what you were up to. ???:rain: