1:10: Tango de los pistoleros (Lone Gunmen)

What are some of the possible changes/adds to SAtlantis?

• Dr. Wier is replaced by Heather Locklear as head of Atlantis.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A new T&A female is added to the cast, one with blue eyes, blonde hair.

• The obnoxious scientist is killed off, and replaced by a GQ guy.

• The Wraith Runner begins dressing in more revealing clothing such as tight tank tops.

• More T&A scientists/eye candy join the show.

• More (male )T&A/eye candy members of the military will be added to the show providing teenage fans s

• A new (female) character is permanently added, a female with longer hair and 6 pack abs.

• New technology is added, allowing SA to predict the arrival of the Wraith.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
After the Gunmen bungle her elaborate investigation and blow her cover, Yves is forced to play tango partner in order to engage the criminal mastermind she has been tracking.

Loved this episode! :)

Especially the way Yves reacted to their interference. There they were acting like a bunch of kids trying to get back at her. They just couldn't believe that she would do something just for the sake of being right.

Jimmy was great the way he protested about what they were doing and was genuinely concerned for her.
Especially loved the end where he and Yves were dancing. I think she does like him whether or not she admits it.

Leonardo taking the knife meant for Yves was a surprise. I saw it coming but still couldn't believe he did it.

All in all a great episode.:) :cool: :D :rolly2:

This wasn't the best of season 1. However it was far from being unwatchable. The prologue confused me throughout the ep. I still haven't been able to sort out all that symbolism into the storyline. Loved what Frohike said about the tango taking up to much evergy.

ZachWZ

I enjoy this ep, to me was good to see the other side of Yves. We see her being genuine. Also it was lovely see Jimmy caring for her. I really laugh with the guys trying to enter the contest. :lol:

Krystal :D

I don't know, I think I still liked the pilot ! and the one with both Skinners!
RH ;] :))

Thought this quite a funny episode.

Loved the guys dancing the tango. Frohike was the best in my opinion. It was hilarious when people kept referring to Langly as a 'blond haired woman'.

Especially loved the end bit when Jimmy started dancing with Yves.

annette :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Starbeast General Film Discussion 0
L Critiques 3